Air Jordan 4 Black Cat 2019

These are really nice and dope. I had the Og and I feel these are way better in shape and quality. had to grab them. 1st colorway I ever got in my favorite silhouette. Wish the bc4 had the tounge and toe slant these had.
Definitely much better than the ogs. 👌

Had a 110 bid out for my girls size and it was just accepted. Surprised, I think prices will fall below 100 in gs sizes if anybody looking

How are they gonna fix the 3's and 4's shape AFTER retroing classic colorways. JB is gonna get me to buy BC3, Bred 4, and whatever else all over again. Shape on these 4's is looking good, those red Chicago 3's is also looking very very nice. JB gonna JB.

I'm glad I went up half a size in these. With the extra padding these kicks have the half size up fits perfectly.

I'm sure it's already been said but man these look so weird in person and in pics. I'm so used to seeing and wearing the OG and can only see this shoe with that shape and build. Sure the paint is better nowadays and a few other details but I can't get with these.

I'm sure it's already been said but man these look so weird in person and in pics. I'm so used to seeing and wearing the OG and can only see this shoe with that shape and build. Sure the paint is better nowadays and a few other details but I can't get with these.
What dont you like?

I just prefer the 2006 shape and netting personally for this particular colorway. Maybe is because I'm so used to wearing and only seeing the 2006 pair that it's hard for me to process them now with a more OG look as far as the silhouette goes. Just doesn't work with this particular shoe for me.

I just prefer the 2006 shape and netting personally for this particular colorway. Maybe is because I'm so used to wearing and only seeing the 2006 pair that it's hard for me to process them now with a more OG look as far as the silhouette goes. Just doesn't work with this particular shoe for me.
Yeah, you're used to the 2006. After some time you'd get used to these tho.

06 Black Cats look like they took the '19 version and sat on them for a few hours

i get what youre saying i agree about the shape and everything but the materials used were ***. the 2006 was paper thin terrible quality

Picked up a pair on Hibbett because my size is starting to disappear...I guess no disco on these but I loved my 2006's so I had to get em

This guy knows. That was a very low point in JB history.
Statements like this when I see them I have to slightly disagree. Sure not great quality, horrible paint, discomfort, etc whatever but JB dropped alot of great shoes. Lightning/thunder 4s, mist blue 4s, tour 4s, pine green 4s, dtrt 3s, cool greys 3s, black cat 3s, Green bean 5s, laser 4s and 5s, flip 3s, and the list goes on. The material debate can be BS at times too. Era was very underrated imho.

Back
Top Bottom