Air Jordan 4 Black Cat 2019

Got mine in the other day. Very nice in hand. I heard some comments about the nubuck not being good, but I thought it was really nice. Pulled out my BC4s, and it put them to shame.

One thing I really like about these over my black cement 4's is that the suede/nubuck material used make these things not crease! I feel 4's are one of the Jordan's that look so ugly when they crease.

Wore these to work today. Very underrated.

98064030-1A50-44A5-A0DE-C3764B8B6B69.JPG

Any of you use sprays on your 4s for protection? Harsh winters around here. Anything to recommend?

Does anyone have any pictures of the OG pair that's been worn and beaten? I want to see how the shoe wears and tears

its not the same material, cant really compare. i think the 2020 version is not going to look good beart up. feel like the 2020 version beat up will prob have a green tint

its not the same material, cant really compare. i think the 2020 version is not going to look good beart up. feel like the 2020 version beat up will prob have a green tint

Yeah, I checked em out in person yesterday at Champs and material is different. Doesn't look as ashy as the pictures online make it look like but it looks like would collect dust or something easier. It's still a cool lookin black shoe tho

No doubt they look dope af fresh out the box...but after a few wears....
My 2006 pair actually became like that after 10+ years of heavy wearing tho. It wasn’t like that even in 2016 and all those scuff came on board during the past few years if I remembered correctly.

And now, rumors started flowing around that the global release date? for these would be Feb. 22nd and flippin’ Nike Jp hasn’t announced anything to this day, while the local online stores importing from foreign authentic sources like LTD online or Low-Tex have started their FSR w/ almost doubling the retail.......

My 2006 pair actually became like that after 10+ years of heavy wearing tho. It wasn’t like that even in 2016 and all those scuff came on board during the past few years if I remembered correctly.

And now, rumors started flowing around that the global release date? for these would be Feb. 22nd and flippin’ Nike Jp hasn’t announced anything to this day, while the local online stores importing from foreign authentic sources like LTD online or Low-Tex have started their FSR w/ almost doubling the retail.......
I don't even realize these didn't drop over seas.

Last edited:
Unds my black cats yesterday. I originally hated the shoe and thought they would look or get ashy, but I was totally wrong. Not only do I love the color but that fat tongue makes the shoe so much more comfortable. Kept telling my wife how much I liked them and they really don’t look like work shoes if you throw a dope fit together. Man I was sooo wrong lol.

Back
Top Bottom