Air Jordan 4 Black Cat 2019

I was sure these would sit on shelves for some time allowing me to double up. Here's to hoping that some unannounced restocks arrive during the holidays. One of my favorite house of Hoops near me just received their entire men's shipment of DMP 6's and a three other Jordan releases that were affected by Covid-19 a week ago. So anything's possible.

2685B3D5-1936-4847-A9A7-AC662E64F993.jpeg
50A4869D-F76D-4822-AC5D-2AC28EE642ED.jpeg

I was sure these would sit on shelves for some time allowing me to double up. Here's to hoping that some unannounced restocks arrive during the holidays. One of my favorite house of Hoops near me just received their entire men's shipment of DMP 6's and a three other Jordan releases that were affected by Covid-19 a week ago. So anything's possible.
Na these was before covid back in February. Ppl Was dissing I grabbed too many pairs. Most on disco around 150. Definitely sleepers.

^Where were they available around $150?? I thought I was paying close attention to them coz I really need a replacement for my beat up pair, but didn’t want to pay the retail coz copping it internationally basically means that it requires additional $35 or so.... Considering I was actually making $10 off the retail bid on stockx by then which never got accepted, I would’ve been tried everything I could to obtain a pair or 2 if I knew they were available for that price...

^Where were they available around $150?? I thought I was paying close attention to them coz I really need a replacement for my beat up pair, but didn’t want to pay the retail coz copping it internationally basically means that it requires additional $35 or so.... Considering I was actually making $10 off the retail bid on stockx by then which never got accepted, I would’ve been tried everything I could to obtain a pair or 2 if I knew they were available for that price...
Finish line had the Valentine's code that took them down to 155. Oneness had a 25% off that took em down to 150. Also hibbets had em marked down with they sale. I bought a few there and then used my coupons and got one pair for 110.

I still have 2 DS pairs of these as well, one of which I paid under retail for. It's crazy how in just over a year, sneaker releases went from mostly obtainable with some effort to full-blown "Jesus take the wheel" for every drop. These days, Nike doesn't even give out occasional pity Ws anymore, it's just L after L after L.

I’m guilty of not wearing mine and being DS
But I haven’t seen a single pair out in the wild
Who’s paying these prices?
And where are they going?
I think some folks are just investing in sneakers
Paying resale prices and just sitting on them

I wear mine all the time, because they're black and easy to wear

I see other people with them. I see one dude who has them as his gym sneaker. I bet he doesn't even know their "value"

The J4 is my all time favorite retro and I was able to cop for retail when these dropped. I had every intention of keeping mine but since resell is now over $600 and I have a wedding to pay for, time to dump em. I’m just at a loss as to how or why these are selling for more than the bred 4’s which are better imo and an OG colorway. I mean these rival the White Cement 4 price wise and these don’t even come close in comparison style/colorway wise. So weird how the market moves.

Who cares what they are worth. Just wear and enjoy them.

The fact of the matter is, sneakers are a business to some or probably most and they don’t share the same sentiments. I’m a collector and people think that’s stupid but I could care less what people think so why not just let people do what they want to do with their sneakers?

The fact of the matter is, sneakers are a business to some or probably most and they don’t share the same sentiments. I’m a collector and people think that’s stupid but I could care less what people think so why not just let people do what they want to do with their sneakers?

People can and should do what they want. It just gets annoying how every thread is about how much X sneaker is worth. I get it, the resell market is huge, it's taken over the entire hobby. I'd personally rather that every release was flooded and shoes were reselling at or below market value. There's no problem with both sides sharing their views.

*edited for spelling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom