AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

My mall opens at midnight and I have no idea how this release is going to work. Most of the line at that time is people just waiting to get into the mall.

Why every release thread rooks gotta start asking about sizing. After all these releases
you still haven't copped anything to answer your own questions before you ask the same dam question.

Oh WoW!......

Don't blame those people. Blame Jordan for changing the size on almost every shoe they release.

Examples: 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, and 7s all fit people differently than a previous colorway or retro. Even the 1s were said to fit tighter than previously.

And what's wrong with them asking about sizing? It's community forum; that's the point of it. To ask other people, who also have an interest in said topic, about that topic to gain a better understanding of it. We are here to help each other with our similar interest; not to downgrade them because they ask a simple, and important, question.

Last edited:
IDK what you guys are talking about. Every Jordan I have is a size 12 my true size. They fit me perfectly to. It must be a bunch of fat feet dudes on here or something 
laugh.gif
. I have never once had to go up a size.

i think people just dont know their own true size. I stick with sz9 (if sold out, sz9.5) in all jordans for the past 7 years and no issue.

Ah yes, the wonderful sizing question.  Every single release thread.
laugh.gif

I've got J's dating back to the 90s, all size 11.5 except for a couple of size 12's here and there since I couldn't land that 11.5.

Everyone's feet are different tho.

Only an idiot still debates this. People on this site have tried to claim I dont in w my shoe size and that I am "probably one of those kids who will wear anything size 11 through 13"

To me all the IVs fit the same except for the militaries which I thought a half size down was too tight yet true size was too big and the fire reds where a whole size down was too tight but a half size down was too big. The oly VIs I got a half size down, it was too big, so I traded for a whole size down.

But yah, I dont know my shoe size...... That must be why all my SBs, Nike Retros, and non Nikes are all the same size.

The characters you meet on this seriously have **** for brains if they feel cool for arguing your shoe size with you.

Last edited:
Ah yes, the wonderful sizing question.  Every single release thread.
laugh.gif

I've got J's dating back to the 90s, all size 11.5 except for a couple of size 12's here and there since I couldn't land that 11.5.

Everyone's feet are different tho.
Yeah, some people's feet sizing varies on different releases
laugh.gif

Just preordered off kicks-crew , legit right?

if your asking if i ordered on this site ?

hell no i dont trust any HK/china sellers anymore
expect one

this site and mental kicks is a big no no

unless you your getting a pair of shoes that these resellers sites are buying from local HK/china stores

you need to see a chinese size sticker and a Official nike sticker on the bottom of the to know your getting legit nikes out of china/hk

So if this is true, I'd get an 11.5 when my Fire Red IVs are 12s?

According to iJapino, who has them already and is the same size as myself said these run TTS. He wears a 10.5 and said to go with normal size but to me either 10.5 or 11 fits ok. I do rather have space than no foot space at all.

just saying...

Don't blame those people. Blame Jordan for changing the size on almost every shoe they release.

Examples: 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, and 7s all fit people differently than a previous colorway or retro. Even the 1s were said to fit tighter than previously.

And what's wrong with them asking about sizing? It's community forum; that's the point of it. To ask other people, who also have an interest in said topic, about that topic to gain a better understanding of it. We are here to help each other with our similar interest; not to downgrade them because they ask a simple, and important, question.
The sizing thing has driven me nuts since I started buying online and it basically ends up being something totally subjective to every individual. My WC IVs run bigger than my MB IV at 11 which kind of fits like my CDP pack IV.
My Cannon 9's fit perfect at 11.5 but my Swingmans were too tight at that size and too big at 12.
I don't know why the sizing varies on different colorways of the same models.

A spot overseas has them now for $230 shipped. UK6 - UK12. A bit higher than I wanna spend at the moment

hint: Vuvuzelas

Last edited:
I believe the only reason there are sizing questions is because pigs near impossible to go in to a store and try the shoes on on RD. My nearest HOH bring my size from the back and then say take it or leave it. (I no longer purchase from them) Also online is the only option for a lot of people as well amid its hard to score a new size once you receive them and return.

the originals did not have tongues this high
when the retros released in 1999 (especially the white/black) the higher tongues were one of the more complained about differences from the originals
but personally, i think the shape of the upper & materials are more important to get right
but then again, i don't tuck the tongues out when i wear 4's, big tongue or small i think it's corny, that's just me

You still rocking them Walmart sweats huh?

:lol:

TONGUES HAVE BEEN POPPED SINCE THE 80'S. NOT STOPPING ANYTIME SOON.

Every time I hear someone ask about the sizing on a shoe, either they just started buying Jordans or their foot grows every release.

I've been the same size since 9th grade, don't know why it would change now.

Every time I hear someone ask about the sizing on a shoe, either they just started buying Jordans or their foot grows every release.
I've been the same size since 9th grade, don't know why it would change now.
I concur fam. All my shoes are a 12.

Back
Top Bottom