AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

how about you dudes stop buying from early release sellers? SMH if you wanna spend over retail at least wait a week or two before release and buy them from somewhere legit or some euro sellers :smh:

I actually think this is good advice.
For me though, I know what Im getting into. I certainly hope Sol3society is selling high quality legits, but I am well aware of what the potential problems are buying straight from China.
When my pair comes in I will be posting plenty of pics for everyone to analyze, including prod dates etc. So we will see how they turn out.
But it is definitely buyer-beware

I'm just going to buy them off a reseller after they release. They will be plenty of them floating around, and I'm sure I'll be able to find a pair around the price they are going for on the early release sites. 

^
jeez man, that's not a good attitude

i bet with some motivation & maybe some luck, you can get a pair on release day for retail

don't resign yourself to resellers just yet, you're better than that!
(though it does make sense to me to wait and not buy now)

Oh, trust me. I'll be in front of my computer on release day. I'm even bringing in reinforcements, my brother. Ha.

But I've had terrible luck on online purchasing on the last couple of releases, so there's not much hope there but there is some!

I'm just going to buy them off a reseller after they release. They will be plenty of them floating around, and I'm sure I'll be able to find a pair around the price they are going for on the early release sites. 

takes no time to try and snag a pair online on RD...

your luck is about the same as mine and everyone else. you have nothing to lose especially since your prepared to spend over retail.

these arent gonna sell out in 2 seconds so you have a chance to get them if you try and on twitter.

Yeah, I'm going to try to get them online either way. My brother has had great luck with online release day pick-ups so I'm hoping he brings some of that luck my way this time. 

I can't fault those who want to take the risk of copping early.  Hope it all works out.

In a week and a half I'll secure my pair(s) one way or another and then move onto the Cool Grey IX's.  Jumping through all of these hoops to purchase sneakers is exactly why my list of J's for 2013s is so small.

I can't fault those who want to take the risk of copping early.  Hope it all works out.

In a week and a half I'll secure my pair(s) one way or another and then move onto the Cool Grey IX's.  Jumping through all of these hoops to purchase sneakers is exactly why my list of J's for 2013s is so small.

Agreed. Wish it didnt have to be this way

edit: also thanks for pics DeeDaa

Last edited:
Jordan quality isnt the same anymore OG sneaks last way longer then retro sneaks now a days after a couple of wear with retro sneaks they start chippin off, etc..

I believe Sol3 Society has same supplier as all the other early release website. I've meet up with him on several occasions locally with my friend to sell him shoes and purchase shoes from him. My friends buys shoes from him not me. I don't eff with early releases. Its not worth the headache. Anyways, so far my friend have purchase 3 shoes from him: The Concords, Chicago x and these blk/cements 4. Concords was the clear toe version with no box but the shoe trees were slightly different color if you look closely enough, the chi X came with a replacement box, and the blk/cements 4 came with everything its suppose too.

From what I seen from my friend's pair a while back, The blk/cement 4 seems legit but my friend is going to buy a pair on release day and compare it. The Chicago X he got from Sol3 society were different than the ones on release date. The red was off and the insole jumpman was a different color. My friend also bought the Concords from him for 260 but sold them for around 360 on Craigslist after realizing the store release ones were different than the early release ones.
According to Sol3society dude, his supplier is in "Asia" but wouldn't say where in Asia. Supposedly, he says he also gets shipments from a store in Europe.
So with all that being said, I hope you guys get the final version of the shoes and not the early release ones.

Was debating on buying early from Sol3Society for about 3 weeks, but something kept telling me to stay away. I think I might be glad I did.

how about you dudes stop buying from early release sellers? SMH if you wanna spend over retail at least wait a week or two before release and buy them from somewhere legit or some euro sellers :smh:

This man knows what he's talking about.

My #1 for myself & I broke it...I was gonna be out of town so I wanted to make sure i secured myslf a pair. I will still try to cop me a pair in-store & make comparisons, but im extremly disappointed, in the shoes & myself for buying em. Well I hope my pics & shame help you guys out in making decisions

My #1 for myself & I broke it...I was gonna be out of town so I wanted to make sure i secured myslf a pair. I will still try to cop me a pair in-store & make comparisons, but im extremly disappointed, in the shoes & myself for buying em. Well I hope my pics & shame help you guys out in making decisions
We live and we learn fam it's all good.

This is a long shot, but for those of you who got early release pairs and actually did the improbable and WORE them...

How do they feel? Are they as uncomfortable as the WC IVs? Or....

Back
Top Bottom