AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

8 am release is music to my ears,now I got a shot....wasn't going to spend Thanksgiving waiting in line for sneaks....

What would be the best for dealing with the ashiness a cloth, lint roller, or brush?

Lotion.

But really. Use a very soft brush. Using a lint roller constantly would eventually cause the durabuck, or any soft dark material for that matter, to lose its darkness.

Last edited:
Just got word from my manager that THIS will be an 8 A.M. release at FNL.
As expected from me, kinda' pointless seeing how we open at 12 A.M. with no type of sells going worth mentioning.
Guess the hope is people will come in, and buy shoes just to buy shoes?
I mean, anyone in their right mind would just wait until after 8 to see if they get a pair of the 4's or not.
Then decide to blow extra money, or money that was intended for the 4's.

Just got word from my manager that THIS will be an 8 A.M. release at FNL.
As expected from me, kinda' pointless seeing how we open at 12 A.M. with no type of sells going worth mentioning.
Guess the hope is people will come in, and buy shoes just to buy shoes?
I mean, anyone in their right mind would just wait until after 8 to see if they get a pair of the 4's or not.
Then decide to blow extra money, or money that was intended for the 4's.

Any types of sales @ FNL?

This no midnight release thing is just delaying the inevitable.

Do they really think the time the store opens is the problem? :smh:

wait so these release at midnight online at some retailers but the stores aren't opening until after midnight?

the quality on these are way better than i thought they would be and i tried them on at work i caint wait
Hope I don't get that pair 
roll.gif

This no midnight release thing is just delaying the inevitable.

Do they really think the time the store opens is the problem? :smh:

If anything opening at 12am will have smaller lines granted most stores open at midnight. Now that it opens at 8am everyone and their mom will be up in line.

Nd literally everyone and their mom.

Just got my pair in from Sol3Society
I will post up tons of pics in about an hour when Im home
Early impression, I'm very pleased. No glue stains, ok shape, nubuck is quite nice

I will be posting pics of prod dates, size sticker, side leather, MSRP tag or whatever you call the thing on the box, etc. but let me know if there is anything specific you want to see and Im happy to oblige

So glad they corrected the shape on the IV's.

eh, only somewhat. Corrected as compared to bootleg looking CDP and Mars, but still far from the 99/OG

Last edited:
I don't typically love the whole "1 pair limit" thing that Eastbay began doing outta nowhere this year, but it makes the online copp so easy... The problem that lies ahead is how to buy 1 in-store and 1 online when both store and online release at the same damn time. I hate mobile shopping on my phone. I wish this retro Jordan trend would die already so I could go back to easy copping.

just got a pair for $200.00 from a long time shop owner

now i'm just waiting on my pre paid pair i paid for last week

Last edited:
How is the sizing on these? I have been getting 11.5 on recent Jordan releases (Raptors and Olys). 

The sizing to me is true to size. I thought they would fit big, but they fit normal. The only shoe I'm actually worried about not fitting are the 9's... I had to get a sz11 when the charcoal's released when I normally wear a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom