AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

i was hanging at christiana mall (DE) on sunday and noticed champs was giving out tickets.
little did i know they would actually call me for the shoes. the ticket system is awesome when i win :smokin

the ticket system is awesome when i win
smokin.gif
Exactly.
laugh.gif

Thank god I didn't have to deal with raffle BS.  One pair guaranteed via ticket with no wait time required on a long line.   Another locked up since last Friday.  Now the long wait til Black Friday begins.

Ftl in my area atl say tickets but plenty left...Greenbrier mall says Just be there early fri they have plent..on NT mobile btw trying to figure this out lol bool doe

the ticket system is awesome when i win :smokin
Exactly. :lol:

Thank god I didn't have to deal with raffle BS.  One pair guaranteed via ticket with no wait time required on a long line.  Another locked up since last Friday.  Now the long wait til Black Friday begins.

i think i was in a raffle but im not sure. kinda wish i walked back to footlocker and got the pink foam ticket too. 2 birds with 1 stone. i honestly didnt think i would get a call.
dude at the store took down my middle name for some reason so i told the employee he had the wrong number when he called. luckily, he called back and was like 'hey im the dude from champs'

no ticket as of yet, but i am sure these wont be an issue obtaining come friday morning.
good luck dude. ive never gone out for a black friday release. feels like its the worst kind since people are already out and popping. you get the lingerers that just line up because they see people in line. :smh:

Damn these are beautiful. First pair of J's I purchased with my own money back as kid. I'll take 2 please.

JUST GOT BACK FROM WILLOWBROOK MALL IN WAYNE NJ.
EASY PEEZY.
LINED UP FOR THE HOH LINE, THEN MOVED TO THE CHAMPS LINE.
I DOUBT IM GONNA PICK UP BOTH SINCE I ALREAY HAVE ONE PAIR ON HAND

LOL... i did the same!!! glad to see a local head on here.
first HYPED release in a while that has gone this smooth for me...
since I don't have a pair on hand, i'm def getting both pairs... doe.

i've never been a big black friday shopper. i've done it a few times, but that was a midnight thing. if we have from 8am to 6pm to pick up our shoes, what would, ideally, be the best time to head to the store? i'm sure the whole day will be a mess, but there has to be slower paced time-frame.

Wow :smh: @ the dudes seling their tickets...CMON MAN!

However this has been pretty smooth thus far...Need it for next month as well and going forward.! :tongue:

EDIT: Just got the call from FA for locked down as well...Waiting for HoH to call so I can use my gift cards!

Last edited:
NTSF is doing an RSVP for these. I'm hoping to get through. If I don't, then I have to wait for my raffle. Then if I don't win a raffle, gonna try NDC lol.

i've never been a big black friday shopper. i've done it a few times, but that was a midnight thing. if we have from 8am to 6pm to pick up our shoes, what would, ideally, be the best time to head to the store? i'm sure the whole day will be a mess, but there has to be slower paced time-frame.
I thought about this too then I realized I don't want to take any chances so I'm just going at 8am. I have a guaranteed ticket but won't feel at ease until I actually pick them up.

damn with every pic, these are lookin better and better

no ashy larry BS either.

Th fives always fit me big, I get size 11 for them and the 12s I gotta say say for the 4s, I got a sz 11.5 obsidians and they're greet, my size 12 playoffs are a bit big
Good looks bro.. I assume you're saying that size 12 fits tts. out of 3 raffles I went with 2 for size 12 and one size 11.5
NTSF is doing an RSVP for these. I'm hoping to get through. If I don't, then I have to wait for my raffle. Then if I don't win a raffle, gonna try NDC lol.
Exactly my plan as well. Hoping for calls from 2 of the FL I entered at. Champs is making calls tomorrow, NTChicago is supposed to send out the rsvp tweet tomorrow as well.. gonna be refreshing twitter all day at work.

If all else fails gonna try the midnight at finishline, from there NDC fnl.com fl.com or champs.com

I need a pair of these, the only 4s I'll rock.

I just called HOH Chicago and they said they're calling by later in the day. So let's see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom