AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

So these fit like the 2011 IIIs lengthwise? I'm an 11 in V III XII XIII but 11.5 in IX XI XIV...what do you suggest? Haven't had a pair of IVs in a minute.

^^^^^
if you size down for 3s, then, maybe you should go with the half size down, since people say 4s run half size bigger.

i go with my true size and put sneaker shields in them to prevent creases

Dammit,I missed a call from FA.Oh well,I'm just waiting one from Champs and FTL.

So if you miss the call they just move on to the next one? Would have though they would at least leave a voicemail or something giving you details of what to do.

Every area is different, but they do most of the time give you a hr to call back.

Last edited:
So if you miss the call they just move on to the next one? Would have though they would at least leave a voicemail or something giving you details of what to do.
Every FL I talked to said if you missed the call, you had 10 mins to call back or your pair is gone.

Dammit,I missed a call from FA.Oh well,I'm just waiting one from Champs and FTL.

Every area is different, but they do most of the time give you a hr to call back.
FA just called me back 30 min ago.
I just a call from Champs and FTL now.

Last edited:
walked into champs today and was able to enter the raffle for my 11...my first raffle hopefully it ends well, should know by tomorrow

FA just called me back 30 min ago.
I just a call from Champs and FTL now.

Their nice in Minneapolis. No damns given here

Went to the Foot Locker at the Edison Mall in Fort Myers, FL last night around 6pm...they had one sz 10 ticket left...GUARANTEED TICKET. I figured raffle. Nope, go Friday between 8am-6pm to pick up a pair of the latest and greatest....this is way too easy!!

Just got a call from Footlocker! I am pumped!!!!

I rarely win anything!!! Plus I get to pay for the shoes! LOL!!!!!! But I feel like a winner today! :smile:

Didnt get any calls from raffles.

Did get 2 size 13 wrist bands for Finish Line in the Solano mall...

Harest part about getting these will be the parking

:smokin :evil: :smokin :evil: :smokin :evil: :smokin :evil:

This is what FL gave me.

Back
Top Bottom