AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

This is the easiest release I've seen in a while. This is the way it should be. Everyone should be able to scoop up a pair in the first couple days, and then they should be gone. People sleeping shouldn't be able to get pairs, but people who aren't sleeping should be able to acquire pairs easily.

the thing is nobody is really sleeping on these....

but hopefully they're SOMEWHAT of a general release as in they don't crash websites and kill people.

I don't know if word got around in ATL but it's been stupid easy getting guarantee tickets at footlockers and FA. I have been getting them for the past couple of days and they had plenty more in about every size. I just got back from a mall and secured a sizes 10 and 13. I have 6 tickets so far. It's so easy I didn't even have to ask the cashier about them. She was like "are you getting the Jordan 4's, make sure you get a ticket". There was only four names on the list. All sizes available. PM me if you live in ATL and want to know the store. But honestly, it's not hard to get a ticket. They are still available here

SoCal NT's off that bs right. Teasing us with tweets for the pink foams 
mean.gif
. Come on already!!

I can't believe NTSF is doing this to me lol. The one time I don't have school during an RSVP and nothing yet. Have to leave in about an hour or so, and I might just miss it. :smh:

So my local mall Serramonte that gets the most pairs finally posted the raffle ticket winners on the mall website. Footaction and HOH. Each got 400 pairs each! Yes, 400. I had 2 raffle tickets at each store and did not even win! lol. I luckily won 2 others at a different mall in SF.

So my local mall Serramonte that gets the most pairs finally posted the raffle ticket winners on the mall website. Footaction and HOH. Each got 400 pairs each! Yes, 400. I had 2 raffle tickets at each store and did not even win! lol. I luckily won 2 others at a different mall in SF.
Where's the Footaction listing at? EDIT nvm

Last edited:
Lost both raffles at Serramonte lol. I really hate that place. :lol:

I feel your pain man. lol. Are you the typical size 9 - 10.5? I know those are the most common in DC which I hate cuz I'm 9.5 and those tend to go first. Hopefully you lock a pair at a different spot

I feel your pain man. lol. Are you the typical size 9 - 10.5? I know those are the most common in DC which I hate cuz I'm 9.5 and those tend to go first. Hopefully you lock a pair at a different spot

BTW, Finishlines and Shoepalaces are doing first come first serve @ 5am.

wow people trippin about what time they gotta pick there shoes up now! you win the raffle you getting your shoes and now complain that u gotta get up early to get them??? some folks on here are never happy!

appreciate the reply. cant believe both u guys struck out for both stores... just goes to show how many sneakerheads there are in DC/SF bay area.

i bet they gave out over 2,000 tickets altogether, since they were passing them out all day long, and there were lines all day. :smh:

GLuck finding a pair guys, rootin for y'all

Back
Top Bottom