AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

This happens in every big release thread :lol: someone posts the list and dudes get mad.

Get over it.

Right but don't you think the hypebeasts are growing at an exponential rate as of late? It's not the same as if the list was posted 2-3 years ago..."The Game" has changed as so many have put it. Why make it harder than it already is?

EDIT: I guess we agree to disagree. Just remember not everyone's intentions on this site are to get, wear, and enjoy their shoes. There are a lot of eyes on these pages, a ton of whom are here just to make a quick buck. That is all. Don't feel like going back and forth with people. I see both sides, and in an ideal world I agree with sharing everything, but sadly this isn't.

Fair enough. I just hope all the die hards here get a pair, that's all.

They won't & a chunk of those people have vo to thank..... he post that list in every major drop cuz he's "helping" but spoon feeding & helping are 2 totally opposite things point blank & if you or any other member doesn't get that simple FACT I don't need to waste more time explaining it

There is always more lukers than members...... why are they lurking here again :nerd:

Don't worry I'll wait

Anyone from SF/DC get word from HoH Serramonte yet? They still haven't put up the winners on the site.

they just put up FTL HOH winners. (counted-- they listed 170 winners)

not one of them smh

still no word from Footaction

Last edited:
:rofl:
Over 200 post since my last post earlier today? damn can someone fill me in since page 115? Anything interesting happen? This usually only happens when it releases or when someone fights

you missed nothing. Think of all the past threads for the big releases and what went on 2-3 days prior to the release, and you have what was talked about in this thread.

Like clock work.

Didn't win a raffle from HoH Serramonte. My 2 ticket numbers were off by 1 or 2 people too lol. (If that means anything.)

This happens in every big release thread :lol: someone posts the list and dudes get mad.

Get over it.
This. NT is a community; if you're not here to help each other out - You can head to ISS.

Anyone from SF/DC get word from HoH Serramonte yet? They still haven't put up the winners on the site.

they just put up FTL HOH winners. (counted-- they listed 170 winners)

not one of them smh

still no word from Footaction
How do they do these raffles? How many days before release? Do they have a twitter?

Got a DM back from NTNYC and I was slow as hell. Over 1 min for a size 13. I was hoping for a later pickup window. I'm not sure I'll be able to make the 8-9 slot. Are they always first thing in the morning? It's been forever since I've won there.

How do these or the WC IV run LENGTHWISE?? Similar to the Jordan 3 releases of 2011? I was an 11 in the TB and WC III...Safe to go 11 for these?

Last edited:
most have jordans, some dont.
some are international, some arent.
do your own research on each one if you so desire.
and most importantly.....share
happy.gif

Nike.com
Eastbay.com
Finishline.com
Footlocker.com
Footaction.com
Champs.com
Jimmyjazz.com
Dickssportinggoods.com
Nbastore.com
Offspring.co.uk
Soleheaven.com
Shelta.eu
Oqium.nl
Premierskateboarding.com
Swishbasketball.net (co.uk)
Milkskate.com
Size.co.uk
Ubiqlife.com
Madkickz.com
Cooshti.com
Urbanindustry.co.uk
Crookedtongues.com
Sneakersnstuff.com
Endclothing.co.uk
Wellgosh.com
Snipesshop.de
Natterjacks.com
Hanon-shop.com
Shopmyoslife.com
Footasylum.com
Store.premierboutique.com
Caliroots.com
Packershoes.com
Stickabush.com
Deadstock.ca
Titolo.ch
Kickz.com
Rarebreedfootwear.com
Sneakerhead.com
Deadstockshoes.com
Ycmc.com
Extrabutterny.com
Kithnyc.com
Karmaloop.com
Wishatl.com
C-apsule.com
Thegoodwillout.com
Tresbienshop.com
Sneakerpolitics.com
Starcowparis.com
Snkrs.com
Solebox.com
Featuresneakerboutique.com
Rimenyc.com
Thepremierstore.com
Academy-clothes.co.uk
Lacelocked.com
Shelflife.co.za
Rockcitykicks.com
43einhalb.com
Coverchord.com
Othshop.ca
Shoebizsf.com
Tis the season for sharing. Happy Holidays.

I'm gonna attribute paint chipping so quickly to people who are overweight.
im not specifically speaking to dude who posted pic bc he could be a brolic 240 for all i know
but i know that theresome fatboi NTers here who are pushing obese levels who should be strapping on some running shoes instead of jordans.

What weighs more, a ton of feathers or a ton of bricks?

240 is 240 bro, doesn't matter if it's made up of chocolate shakes or straight muscle. 240+ is going to do this to painted midsoles regardless of physique.

I'm curious, for those who RSVP'd in your cities, what time did it go up for you guys? (Locally.) NTSF is taking forever.

Back
Top Bottom