AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

^^^ word, all my cards got declined at SH too. There authorization system is on the fritz. and I know its not my bank declining it, i called em lol

Hmm so my Visa Debit finally worked and total was 190.something. That's the amount everyone else is getting right?

Damn! Wish I seem that code for SH... I'm salty I didn't.

Think they'll let me add the code to my order and credit me back?

If you get an order number from SH. Then it's Gucci?

Good luck to all tomorrow morning! be on the look out for creepers trying to hackle anyone!

retail is $160 right? after tax its $173.20

Paid $190.. a mere $16.80 difference so i dont have to wake up early and deal with the BS. perfectly fine for me..

i'll be trying to grab a pair either tonight or tomorrow morning. Hopefully it wont be a hassle.

Good Luck to everyone and enjoy your holiday!

Copped from SoleHeaven. Thanks for the heads up on the vat refund. For those of you who are experiencing crashing on that site. Don't hit the back button. Just keep refreshing the page. Over and over and over again. It'll work. 190 shipped. I'll take it.

Placed 2 separate orders from SH (to make sure I didn't get hit with customs) but it was kind of strange after every purchase (after the payment page) it brought be back to SH and kept saying I still had a pair in my cart. Makes me a littler nervous...but they have always been great. I'm going to shoot them an email.

Placed 2 separate orders from SH (to make sure I didn't get hit with customs) but it was kind of strange after every purchase (after the payment page) it brought be back to SH and kept saying I still had a pair in my cart. Makes me a littler nervous...but they have always been great. I'm going to shoot them an email.

yea same here, shows still in the cart, but go to MY ACCOUNT, then ORDER DETAILS.. it shows the order. doesnt show the size i picked though. the only email i got was the payment through their merchant portal Sage.

SoleHeaven is legit with the order and if you follow them on FB, they'll update if they sell out/etc...

The site is crashing - just don't hit the back button and keep trying

With the site crashing, happened with the raptor VII's as well back in Sept.

The code is VATREFUND and they should reduce the price.

Customs is only charged for international orders over $250 AND if the customs agent catches it (I've had many orders from SNS, SH and UI that were over and never got a charge)

Just copped 2 pairs off of End Clothings site. Did 2 separate orders, I think it was just under 200 per pair.

Good luck to all!

Same story with me both my cards where Declined ! 
frown.gif
 o well tomorrow it is wish me luck .. and good luck to every body else 

Should I order off of Soleheaven or do you guys think I could get a pair tomorrow at the store? I live in SoCal btw

Paid $210 on EC.  Wouldn't have gotten my pair of these tomorrow thanks to work tonight, plus it's much better than what resell prices are gonna be.  

Back
Top Bottom