AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

retail is $160 right? after tax its $173.20

Paid $190.. a mere $16.80 difference so i dont have to wake up early and deal with the BS. perfectly fine for me..
And some sites like to charge shipping for jordans. I usually end up paying 186, so you aint lose for nothing

Should I order off of Soleheaven or do you guys think I could get a pair tomorrow at the store? I live in SoCal btw
If you have a chance then cop the SH. Then try in the am and if you don't want both cancel the SH

Btw UI is live. Not running tho but live if you can get through

Last edited:
Looks like tons of shoes are available. Sole Heaven and Natterjacks still have full size runs. I can only hope the Bred XI will be half as easy.

To anyone who grabbed from SH and used the VATREFUND code, I noticed that my sagepay was the correct $, but on their order details page on SH they say it cost 144ish gbp. Thats a huge difference! I shot an email to to dale (owner whom I've delt with before) and double checked that my orders went through and also that my Vat code was indeed applied.

only size US 8 and 14 left on SH.  i wanna see how things are midnight/tomorrow for the US launches

edit- i was looking at the killroys lol... only US sizes 10 - 15 are left

Last edited:
To anyone who grabbed from SH and used the VATREFUND code, I noticed that my sagepay was the correct $, but on their order details page on SH they say it cost 144ish gbp. Thats a huge difference! I shot an email to to dale (owner whom I've delt with before) and double checked that my orders went through and also that my Vat code was indeed applied.
Dont worry. I was thinking the same thing but check your email confirmation, It'll reflect the right amount. You can call your bank, the automated checking thing should tell you the us equivalent (which was 190.5)

You guys need to stop using all these acronyms lol. Us newbie online shoppers can't understand what you're talking about.

All these UK sites are crashing...its crazy.

I can imagine tomorrow's US release......

JB does it again.....

Yea I actually went back and check my order details as well and I see the same thing. However, I think what we should base our purchase total on is the actual Sage email since it's the payment service used. Nonetheless, I'm still going to send an email.

Back
Top Bottom