AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

nice first post fam.
This is great, but you have to add the G-Shock.
He didn't make this pic. :rolleyes

^^^ People are teeing off on you because that question had bee answered SEVERAL times over the course of this thread. It only takes a couple minutes to skim through previous pages for information.

Niketalk should have a feature where lurkers can't see important information that will screw up our chances.

these look better dont cop just because they are QS thats a hypebeast move
Nah not copping for hype.  I been wanted the shoes! 4's are my favorite,  but yes these and those will complete my year

Last edited:
Just go back from the mall in Bloomington, IL.  Footlocker had done the raffle system which I missed out on so Finishline had said they were opening at midnight and give away #s and they you would have to come back by 8am to buy the shoes.  I got to the mall an hour early and there were 2 people in line.  I got a ticket for a 10.5 and an 11 and was home by 12:10am.

I can't beleive how many people were in the mall and only about 5 people came to get these Bred's.

Met another solid NT'r, good to meet you JJ, thanks for all the info!!!!

Niketalk should have a feature where lurkers can't see important information that will screw up our chances.

I wouldn't say that because likely the info is on some other forums or shoe website....There is no need to hold information from NT members in here who might not know when most likely 9 times out of 10 the information is already wideley available.

However, for local spots I would see the importance.

i hate how you guys think this info isnt posted on ISS or something. majority of the time a lot of people know about it as well including on ISS since NTers steal pics/info from there all the time.

sharing is caring but lets not act like this is some super secret information when its not...

Good Luck everyone, no craziness in Australia, lots of pairs, and lots of pairs still available. I got mine x 2 now I can semi retire until the Blacktoes drop. Enjoy Black Friday.

[ATTACHMENT=1013]617239_10151146136283388_627171125_o.jpg (239k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

got these as a hand me down in 2000 from my bro. first pair of j's
got them in the cdp pack on sale for $200 a month after they originally released
now im paying over retail on a euro site just to guarantee my pairs
im mad, but whatever. 4s are my favorite and once i get these in i should be around 15 pairs of 4s. 8) hopefully its jordans turn to die down next in the sneaker cycle. seems like right now its sb's and was basketball shoes before the sb's.
tbh, if they didnt do the og style box i probably wouldnt have copped two pairs. thats my weak spot :lol: :lol: i bought militaries and fire reds solely for the box even though i had good conditions mars and the older militaries. :lol:

i hate how you guys think this info isnt posted on ISS or something. majority of the time a lot of people know about it as well including on ISS since NTers steal pics/info from there all the time.

sharing is caring but lets not act like this is some super secret information when its not...

TRUE better ISS than NSB :rofl: j/k :smokin

Back
Top Bottom