AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Gonna try my luck with these in the morning. If I don't cop, no big deal. I got a pair of Cool Grey IVs and Cements on ice

Also, I don't really believe in being secretive with info. We gotta help each other out on here. This has worked for me successfully since they switched to the new system. Without saying too much:

The Twitter Link WILL be late, no matter what they say. Even if they say the only way to get to the shoes is through the link, that is complete BS. You might want to search for other ways to find the shoes on Nike's website 
wink.gif

Gonna try my luck with these in the morning. If I don't cop, no big deal. I got a pair of Cool Grey IVs and Cements on ice

Also, I don't really believe in being secretive with info. We gotta help each other out on here. This has worked for me successfully since they switched to the new system. Without saying too much:

The Twitter Link WILL be late, no matter what they say. Even if they say the only way to get to the shoes is through the link, that is complete BS. You might want to search for other ways to find the shoes on Nike's website :wink:

from what i understood, i thought keyword searches dont work anymore. i know they used to a few releases ago but i thought they dont index the hyped releases now.

got these as a hand me down in 2000 from my bro. first pair of j's
got them in the cdp pack on sale for $200 a month after they originally released
now im paying over retail on a euro site just to guarantee my pairs
im mad, but whatever. 4s are my favorite and once i get these in i should be around 15 pairs of 4s. 8) hopefully its jordans turn to die down next in the sneaker cycle. seems like right now its sb's and was basketball shoes before the sb's.
tbh, if they didnt do the og style box i probably wouldnt have copped two pairs. thats my weak spot :lol: :lol: i bought militaries and fire reds solely for the box even though i had good conditions mars and the older militaries. :lol:

SB game is only dying cause people are getting older its like a cycle it will go back into a upswing soon when these kids grow up into hypebeasts ive been going ham on a bunch of SB's though so many good prices lately :smh:

but jordans will never die down only just go up because its a true classic appeals to everybody from the casual sneaker head, to the local thug, to little timmy

Good Luck everyone, no craziness in Australia, lots of pairs, and lots of pairs still available. I got mine x 2 now I can semi retire until the Blacktoes drop. Enjoy Black Friday.
a40bf751_617239_10151146136283388_627171125_o.jpeg
Yeah, us Aussies have it pretty good for sneaker releases. However $220 AUD vs $160 USD. Luckily I get em for $140 AUD.

from what i understood, i thought keyword searches dont work anymore. i know they used to a few releases ago but i thought they dont index the hyped releases now.
That could be the case. It worked on the Kobe Cloaks last month for me. I don't know how it is anymore, could anybody clarify

Well, I'll be picking my pair up from NTSF tomorrow morning. I'm kind of worried that they might run big on me now haha. Still went TTS. Hope people here are able to get a pair if they haven't gotten through yet.

A raffle system, really? Sigh, I hate where the game has gone. I'm just getting a few more and I'm done. It's getting worse each year.

got these as a hand me down in 2000 from my bro. first pair of j's
got them in the cdp pack on sale for $200 a month after they originally released
now im paying over retail on a euro site just to guarantee my pairs
im mad, but whatever. 4s are my favorite and once i get these in i should be around 15 pairs of 4s. 8) hopefully its jordans turn to die down next in the sneaker cycle. seems like right now its sb's and was basketball shoes before the sb's.
tbh, if they didnt do the og style box i probably wouldnt have copped two pairs. thats my weak spot :lol: :lol: i bought militaries and fire reds solely for the box even though i had good conditions mars and the older militaries. :lol:

SB game is only dying cause people are getting older its like a cycle it will go back into a upswing soon when these kids grow up into hypebeasts ive been going ham on a bunch of SB's though so many good prices lately :smh:

but jordans will never die down only just go up because its a true classic appeals to everybody from the casual sneaker head, to the local thug, to little timmy

ive been collecting for about 12 years now, first 4 was more of a getting into the hobby and the past 8 seriously. i feel that jordans have always been up and down a little and are now on a ridiculous incline. let my poor rough graphing skills try to explain lol

for the most part up until around the concords, you only got jordans on or before release date to be the first one to have em. for me, i usually waited and was successful in copping them on sale from all the various mom and shops and semi big chains like dr jays and jimmy jazz ( i still remember my theory on how champs would not put there stuff on sale because they were hoping people would buy there stuff up after everyone bought up the sale stock at footlocker :lol: ) that when i felt like jordans were not necessarily on a decline but not on the incline. but on the other hand, sb's were ridiculous. every single pair of sb's was fetching crazy prices. especially those grey box ones. like seriously, why would anyone consider paying 400+ for dunks like supas, wheats, heinekens, and all that other basic colored jazz. i can understand the sb's like luckys and tweeeds and what not since those wernt commonly replicated in the general nike lineup. but 700 for some baby blue, red, or orange supreme hi's cuz they had some stars? come on sonnnnn. im just hoping that eventually jordans can go back to that sedentary state where you can just walk in and buy a pair without having to worry about if you forgot to set your alarm or your assed out paying resellers

Yeah pardon my ignorance as well. I dont even do online Jordan releases but I was just browsing all the main sites like FL,NDC,FA, Eastbay, and champs just to see if these had sold out. And damn. I cant even find a picture of the shoe. Like really? Do they remove the picture/page once they sell out? And does this mean that these have sold out instantly on all the sites just like that? I was on the site at like 12:12 entering the product code and kept getting nothing. You used to at least be able to see the product page even if they have sold out. The game is crazy these days...

Last edited:
Yeah pardon my ignorance as well. I dont even do online Jordan releases but I was just browsing all the main sites like FL,NDC,FA, Eastbay, and champs just to see if these had sold out. And damn. I cant even find a picture of the shoe. Like really? Do they remove the picture/page once they sell out? And does this mean that these have sold out instantly on all the sites just like that? I was on the site at like 12:12 entering the product code and kept getting nothing. You used to at least be able to see the product page even if they have sold out. The game is crazy these days...
8am EST/5am Pacific is when they put 'em up.

for future reference please just read the last couple pages in any thread you post, especially if they have 150+ pages. it has been answered numerous times. literally in the last couple pages. they release at 8.

No kidding. Was just doing the same and only socks and Jordan flip flops pop up, like the black cements don't even exist. Have to do raffles or refresh twitter pages for updates/links....smh.

Even with an 8am release, still.

Last edited:
Code:
Pardon my ignorance, but is eastbay getting these?
yes. Everyone should have them for sale i.e. eastbay, ft, ftl, fnl. Possibly d I c k s and nba store since these are general release. Good luck to everyone. I know for a fact people will b!tch and moan on being shut out. Have patience if you strike out Friday. Roll tide!

Alright so somehow the FNL had an extra ticket. A half size too big unless I find these shoes to be tts. :/ I guess I will grab my pair and return em if I find em elsewhere for my true size. Or I will size trade...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom