AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

air-jordan-iv-bred-release-reminder-2.jpg

air-jordan-iv-bred-release-reminder-1.jpg

air-jordan-iv-bred-release-reminder-3.jpg

Local fnl got 160 pairs. Release at 8am, tix handed out at 6am. Just drove by and There's about 10 ppl here :pimp: . Pm for location.

jb making sure everyone and their moms has a pair. theyre whoring out their brand like no other this year.

I really don't understand these kind of comments. This is the way it use to be! Before the Hype train of "04 - "05 bursted onto the scene, JB shoes were readily available. I don't get people on this board. When a shoe is super limited and under produced, they cry. When shoe is a GR, they cry. When a popular shoe that that everyone wants is mass produced so that everyone gets a chance to get a pair, they cry. I just don't get it.

I called sheikh and they told me that they were doing a first come first serve on Monday. I called just now and they said they are doing a raffle and already handed out the tickets wow smdh. Guess I have to get off ndc now.

Wow,I didn't expect that in Japan.But these Aussie and European cats can get 'em whenever they want.

also no true though, most retro's wont be around after 2 or 3 days and if they are they are not FSR's, depending on the retro of course, shoes don't necessarily "Sit" here in australia, I think its just that in this case JB listened and basically gave us want we wanted.

besides like many people have said in this thread, the feeling of a re-stock in the states should be looking likely, just based on production of the shoe. but what do i know :\

You could always Vay-Cay here around RD's :lol:

Last edited:
Y'all oversea cats are lucky,Jordans would sit on the shelves.Here in the States,they just fly off the shelves.

yeah man. went to london end of may and most stores had close to full size runs of playoff 12s a month after they came out. saw some blue 10s, and 7s. only thing wiped out everywhere were cav 4s for some reason.

Got my pair for way too much. Off a connect in LA $250... This would have been a easy cop in Canada, LA is impossible to cop at retail... All good, I can sleep now.

Last edited:
humblebrag but this was an easy cop for me, walked in walked out but im out here in korea though (military)

but on the real i feel bad for yall its messed up how they do things now

This is an easy cop and I ain't even trying to cop so you know its an even easier cop for others ya feel me....

Really hope this talk about half a size up isnt true like for the fire reds. My ticket for the guaranteed pair is true to size so im betting on it.

Back
Top Bottom