AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Yo can any one tell me if foot locker employees are allowed to reserve all the shoes for themselves?

cuz this is what happened to me today this morning!
They aren't allowed to do that. You could call Nike and report them because it's against the rules.

Last edited:
Hell to the no lmao

I got an old pair of 2006 Military Blue beaters that are sturdier than my 2012 pair :stoneface:

Bred 4, Cavs 4, Cool Grey 4, DB 4 and Thunder 4 are all sturdier than the leather ones (FRs, MBs, White/Greens, WCs). The quality on the 4s this year has been above average, even the Fire Reds, which I consider the worst quality. And those are my co-grails :smh:

But when you cop the Bred 4, you will be satisfied that I can guarantee :nthat:
I had to pass up on the WC at the beginning of the year, unfortunately. The Thunder 4s looks pretty nice too, but I think I prefer the Black/Red 4s the most. Everything about it is just beautiful.

I don't know what you cats do, if anything, but the first thing I do on a new cop is hit them with the sofSole protectant. Especially when I'm dealing with nubuck. My 2011 Metallic V aka Ashy Larry V still looks DS because of the SofSole spray. Been using spray since I can remember and it's always been a savior. These BCIVs are getting blessed with the spray soon.
Where's the cheapest place to get these? Sounds like a really good investment for my shoes in the long-term.

It's just a leather/nubuck protectant spray... They have it everywhere, but i get it at my local FNL.

Yo can any one tell me if foot locker employees are allowed to reserve all the shoes for themselves?
cuz this is what happened to me today this morning!

Most chain policies allow its employees 20% of the entire stock, but not usually over that

Exactly.
They not trying to here me tho, and all I'm trying to do is help people. They'll get TTS and then be mad that the shoes don't fit or they're creasing extremely bad.
For everyone that argued with me, it's gonna be hilarious when they show up again with pics talking about bad quality hahaha
Holy Christ man just drop it already. No one is buying into this half size up nonsense. Maybe your feet are just a little different, and iv's fit you in a particular way. For the rest of us, it's obviously true to size. I wear all my iv's from this year TTS, and they fit perfect. I tie my laces, AND I EVEN WEAR THEM WITH SNEAKERSHIELD SHOE TREES. I don't really get why you're pushing so hard to be right about this...just drop it.

Holy Christ man just drop it already. No one is buying into this half size up nonsense. Maybe your feet are just a little different, and iv's fit you in a particular way. For the rest of us, it's obviously true to size. I wear all my iv's from this year TTS, and they fit perfect. I tie my laces, AND I EVEN WEAR THEM WITH SNEAKERSHIELD SHOE TREES. I don't really get why you're pushing so hard to be right about this...just drop it.

What a dumbass.

You think you're wearing the right size and have shoe trees in? Bahahahahahahahahaha

The only shoe I was ever able to wear my natural size with crease protectors in em was Air Forces. And you could make a case that forces are too big, easily.

Look man, you don't like that I am REPLYING to people about sizing then block me and move tf on. It's kinda that simple. But replying with stupid info will get a belligerent response. And as you can see I don't drop nonsense that easily.

Then try to explain how the VAST MAJORITY of people that copped in store, TTS, are saying that they fit perfectly. Most everyone says TTS, even after the pick up. Good luck explaining that one.

My uncle threw me a hail mary pass on these. I lost all hope since i didn't win a raffle nor recieved a DM. So my uncle copped a pair but didn't know how expensive it was. He paid for it anyways since it was on hold for him, but told me if i wanted it. Jumped on it with the quickness.

Bonus

I don't know what you cats do, if anything, but the first thing I do on a new cop is hit them with the sofSole protectant. Especially when I'm dealing with nubuck. My 2011 Metallic V aka Ashy Larry V still looks DS because of the SofSole spray. Been using spray since I can remember and it's always been a savior. These BCIVs are getting blessed with the spray soon.

imma need to check this out when my pair comes :nerd:

told myself i wasnt getting these six months ago, even though theyre my favorite. bad material, bad shape, jumpman on the back, dont need them. slept in so id miss the online release and i dont mess with black friday madness, its for mental midgets and cretins. checked the usual sites around 0730 pst and all sold out. relieved. then saw the advice here that eastbay had plenty of pairs left if you kept hammering the cart. was checking out one pair about two minutes later. dammit. havent purchased any jordans since 23 black/stealth. assuming eastbay doesnt cancel the order (which might be for the best), im just going to wear these and kick the can down the road on my 99 retro sole swap...

Budget Baller you fit into the 15% of poeple that went half a size up. And I see a LOT of people that went half a size up saying that they "like the extra room". 

Since reseller price on these look like its around 250 shipped on ebay now, there are still quite a few international stores that have them for like 220 and under.

Caliroots
Offspring
Natterjacks
Crookedtongues

Don't give up yet

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE these shoes but the tongue is crazy high!!!!

I saw a few dudes saying they're not "that" different.

From left to right is the Mars 4's from 06, Fire Red 4's from this year, and today's Blk/Red 4's.

Hopefully next time the 4's come around they tongue will be a tad shorter.

Got mines for 119.84 employee discount... Had 32 in stock still ain't sold out... One guy game in wanted. A size 9 gave him a size 9.5 he asked what's the limit I said it ain't one he copped 4 more.. Ppl didn't even know we had them lol... We still got 13 pairs 3 sz 13s an the rest is 8s and 8.5s

where ever one stands on the sizing issue, that's fine
but the new retros don't fit the same or feel the same as the old ones
jb got tired of hearing about cramping in the toebox & made changes i believe

if you put a 99 on one foot and a 12 on the other, you can tell they fit differently
with eyes closed pepsi challenge style, i bet almost all of you could guess which was on which foot
even if you had never worn the 99 before

but who cares if you got the pair you're happy with

i almost don't care that i will be seeing these everywhere since i think this colorway of this model deserves all the praise it gets
if some beast is gonna cop j's - i must admit to this pair being a good choice

Last edited:
where ever one stands on the sizing issue, that's fine
but the new retros don't fit the same or feel the same as the old ones
jb got tired of hearing about cramping in the toebox & made changes i believe
if you put a 99 on one foot and a 12 on the other, you can tell they fit differently
with eyes closed pepsi challenge style, i bet almost all of you could guess which was on which foot
even if you had never worn the 99 before
but who cares if you got the pair you're happy with
i almost don't care that i will be seeing these everywhere since i think this colorway of this model deserves all the praise it gets
if some beast is gonna cop j's - i must admit to this pair being a good choice

Thank you. Im sick of the condescending attitude of some NT'ers w/ the 99 pair acting like the people who cop the 2012 pair are some sort of lesser being. I didn't get into Jordans until 04-05 and refuse to pay outrageous prices (in the case of the 99 retro 4's, I am not disagreeing with the value of the shoe, I am just cheap :D ).

Back
Top Bottom