AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

FYI maybe wrong section but its a restock on the Charcoal VIIs on JJ and eastbay ill try to find that thread but everyone probably know just trying to help tho

Favorite release this year in terms of everything. Quality is nice, craftsmanship is nice, they fit true to size for me ( little extra room however its minimal ) and very easy cop for me. First shoes when i started collecting and glad to have them in my collection again. 
nthat.gif

I'm disappointed. And I'd agree. I have a daughter in the hospital and drove down from Tampa to see her during the holiday. So I couldn't do the ticket in Tampa or Fort Lauderdale. And the newspaper came this mor ing to talk to us about my daughters medical situation. So the choice is a pair of shoes or my daughter. I did want a pair though.
You absolutely made the right decision.  Just curious, what size do you wear? 

what is this tom foolery nike does this whole twitter rsvp and a few hours later
they got a full size run in stock and RSVP again :smh:
if anyone still looking for a pair feel free to HMU ill be glad to help out a fellow NTr retail + shipping just tryna make sure my people get these

Pm sent

lovin these :smokin TTS for me.... half size up for me and I would swimming in them

My only suggestion to JB is to consider adding "AIR" on the heels just like on the retro III's

:rofl: at whoever called the tongue "shin guards" :rofl:

Missed out on NiketownSF RSVP twice in a row! Is there anybody that can help a playa track down a 12.5 in the Oakland/Bay Area?

So earlier today, I said I struck out online. And was disappointed that this might be the first IVs I missed. But by going to the Broward Mall, one of the cool dudes at Champ's said by had extra tickets at Pemboke. Went to Pembroke and his fine clerk got me the last 11.5.

But I still wanted another pair. Someone suggested West Palm Mall. Hell na, that's an hour drive to and an hour drive back. So I decided to try Broward again, since here were a few places saying they were going to sell the unclaimed tickets. I was able to get a 12 and 11.5.

The 12s are too big and I'm probably taking them back. A lot of room in the toe. The 11.5 is just right.

To those still looking for a pair hit up them stores cuz it's probably the same. Resellers probably got all their pairs and or someone ordered online and doesn't want to bother with going to the store.

how long did these last on NDC? :nerd:

i dunno but i wanna strangle all you dudes who said this was an easy ndc release i was on there 2 minutes before time exactly when they appeared on the site and it kept sending me to a product no longer available page. i wanted that ebates money man lol

eastbay already giving out shippin conf word?
i had em in my cart on eastbay but i already ordered pairs off FNL

I'm in the bay for the week and I totally didnt even think of the Concord Mall. I Copped off of Finishline but I'll def check that mall next time

PLEASE DO NOT TRUST NOOBS WITH THEIR SIZING CHARTS AND FAKE STATISTICS.
TRY THESE ON YOURSELVES.
IF WE LOOKED AT THE POSTS FROM THIS ENTIRE THREAD, YOU WILL SEE THAT A MAJORITY OF NIKETALKERS ARE EXPRESSING THAT THE 2012 BLACK AND RED AIR JORDAN IVS FIT TRUE TO SIZE OR HALF A SIZE LARGE.
THE MAJORITY OF NIKETALKERS WHO HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR YEARS AND PROVIDE INFORMATION BEYOND HYPED RELEASES WILL TELL YOU TO EITHER COP YOUR TRUE SIZE OR GET HALF A SIZE SMALLER
AGAIN:
PLEASE DO NOT TRUST NOOBS WITH THEIR SIZING CHARTS AND FAKE STATISTICS.
FINALLY I$$ IS THAT WAY ->
NOOBS

dont bash new people. it is not their fault. every foot is different. you cannot go with size info because your foot is not the same as the next man.

also nike is pretty crappy on their sizes. you ever try multiple pairs of the same shoe on and one fit better than the other? this has been happening for decades especially with nikes that have inner sleeves...

i dunno but i wanna strangle all you dudes who said this was an easy ndc release i was on there 2 minutes before time exactly when they appeared on the site and it kept sending me to a product no longer available page. i wanted that ebates money man lol

I know right.. I woke up at 4:20 PST to try to get them on 3 sites.. Struck out on all. I wasn't able to get a pair until 7:40.. Had to do the whole spam click thing on Footlocker. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom