AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Exactly. And say what you want about resellers but many of times they are the only option to get a pair of shoes you may have missed out on. Sure they'll cost you, but that's how it works in a market economy.
I paid $700 for a dead stock pair of the 2001 Cool Grey XI's, yeah it was pricey, but that money is gone spent and forgotten...yet I still have my OG pair of CG's. I appreciate the reseller that made that possible for me...price gouge and all.

sheep mentality.

i jumped the gun on my Cavs/BCIV comparison... I just had all my IVs out (from this year) and took some random side by sides (photos). The Cavs and BCIV have the exact same material; i had thought the Cavs had a little softer Nubuck, but i hadn't had them out since their RD, so I was mistaken. I hope to have photos up later, with all IVs released this year. I'm still waiting for FutureD to upload his though... Hurry up, main :smokin

Is that jd sports site legit? I tried ordering a pair but for some reason when I enter my info it won't accept the postal code I type in?

Not knocking anybody's hustle but damn how do they get so many pair i struggle just to get one 
frown.gif

Not knocking anybody's hustle but damn how do they get so many pair i struggle just to get one :frown:

you clearly didnt try to get them
i checked out of NDC at 8:02 with ease for my pair...

I was out at local spots early yesterday getting a couple pair, and when I got home around 11am local time, a couple of the main online retailers we all buy from tweeted that they still had sizes. These were definitely attainable. They launched online at 8amEST and were still available in several popular sizes 3 hrs later.

Out of the three og colors my bred ivs have the smallest tongue...fire reds are massive as well as white/cement....also I stayed to my true size 11 for all three both white pairs being a tad bit bigger than normal size 11s but not enough to size down to 10.5...bred iv size 11 fits perfect so it really depends on the foot

An hour less sleep = easy cop. These look/feel solid, ok that I didn't double up

2/3 of my grails complete, Grapes next year and then I'm out!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...Why do you care about what the next man does with his money/shoes?

Reseller, non-reseller, etc etc...Grow up, let them live.

:lol: @ this guy on eBay, I sold my Bred IV for $215, way cheaper than I've seen anyone.

He told me to ship them out as soon as possible...I told him they're going out Monday since I'm not home, this dude replies with a "hope you don't care about your feedback".

This guy was expecting me to put my life on hold, not go shopping or have a personal life, but to wait for him to pay and ship his shoes right away. :lol:

Post office closes @ 12:30 on Saturday anyways. :smh:

:lol: @ this guy on eBay, I sold my Bred IV for $215, way cheaper than I've seen anyone.
He told me to ship them out as soon as possible...I told him they're going out Monday since I'm not home, this dude replies with a "hope you don't care about your feedback".
This guy was expecting me to put my life on hold, not go shopping or have a personal life, but to wait for him to pay and ship his shoes right away. :lol:
Honestly even if you shipped em out today they probably wouldn't get there much faster. Does he sue Nike when they don't ship out weekend releases until Monday?

damn..smh i would of been happy for 215.. i dropped $230 through a seller on ebay thats from NT...he wouldnt let me cancel order since a friend got me one for retail. zz

Back
Top Bottom