AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

wow i ordered the same time with my friend off FNL (around 4:50) but he got a shipping and i didnt

i just now called FNL customer support and they said their out of stock and ill be getting a refund :smh:
Yikes... Looks like you're the first of many on here.. I might be next

just wondering but did u order with paypal or a card?

i hate when people ask this question. doesnt matter what you use, a cancel is a cancel. people with paypal get canceled, same goes for credit card... :rolleyes

nah its cuz i think paypal gets higher priority than a card when you order online

so far 3 people i asked that got a conf ordered with paypal

Last edited:
I looked up on eBay, if he threatens to leave negative feedback for something then it has to be legitimate, I write that I will ship within 1 business day.
Today is Saturday, so technically, I don't even have to ship them until Tuesday seeing the business days don't start until Monday.
So if he does leave negative feedback for "shipping slow", I will have eBay delete it.
:pimp:

kid deserves an *** kicking

What bout the paypal fee and shipping... Now u down to 150
tongue.gif
this cant be life

I have yet to unlace my pairs, so can anyone confirm if these have the "TWENTYTWELVE" stamp? All of my other IVs did this year (i haven't checked my Cavs though)... I never look until the first wear, when i re-lace them.
Also, FutureD... where are the pics, player? If you don't post soon, I'ma have to post pics of a BCIV/CavsIV side by side to show the material difference. I'd rather you do all the work though haha :smokin
Not sure if anyone responded yet but they do. I didn't even notice that on my WCs

The TWENTYTWELVE stamp on this shoe is much more noticeable than any of the other IVs this year. Probably just b/c of the black nubuck... Good lookin out.
ALSO... I pulled the Cavs out and there is no difference in the Nubuck used on this shoe. They used the same grade as the Cavs :smokin

Last edited:
nah its cuz i think paypal gets higher priority than a card when you order online
I used CC, but I think that's irrelevant in my case. They chose me out of pretty much everyone else to verify because my billing address Canadian while shipping is American. I worked it out with them, and they said it'll ship on Monday, but I'm not getting my hope up til they ship haha. I ordered from eastbay btw

I used CC, but I think that's irrelevant in my case. They chose me out of pretty much everyone else to verify because my billing address Canadian while shipping is American. I worked it out with them, and they said it'll ship on Monday, but I'm not getting my hope up til they ship haha. I ordered from eastbay btw
nvm if u ordered off eastbay i was wondering about fnl :tongue:
dang i regret not ordering off eastbay now :frown:

Last edited:
Size? still has 7.5-9.5,10.5 available. If you haven't gotten your yet stop whining and get it done fellas

eBay is lame.  Sold a pair of shoes to someone months ago that I tried on but never wore.  Dude negotiates a price with me via invoice and when he gets the invoice cries and says that tried on means they're no longer new.  I said false and asked him what does he think happens at a sneaker store when people buy shoes?  Did you even read the auction details?  He says that I have to drop the price 20 bucks. :lol:

Told him to kick rocks and cancelled the invoice.

:rofl:

I can't wait to wear these shoes out.

Haven't been happier about doubling up!!!

So much better than the fire red were.

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Received my finishline confirmation today. Placed order at 5:08 am after refreshing my one time when I got the error message. :smokin

Last edited:
Dudes on Niketalk are a trip. They act like reselling is some sneaker specific phenomenon. Nobody owes you anything. 

Received my finishline confirmation today. Placed order at 5:08 am after refreshing my one time when I got the error message.
smokin.gif
thats whats up.

I used to have problems buying from fnl but since their upgrade its been good to me. I usually purchase my j's from footlocker. But this time footlocker failed me. But no hard feelings since I was able to cop em

I have a real job. And I'm also not selling my 4's for less than $250. Get over it. Everyone in my town had an opportunity to get at least two pairs easy. I was getting guaranteed tickets from FL and FA's the day of the release (on top of the tickets I already had). Then I copped even more at 6pm when people who had tickets didn't show up. Store managers was happy to get rid of them. I don't even resell anymore but this was easy pickin's

Definitely not an English teacher.

Dudes on Niketalk are a trip. They act like reselling is some sneaker specific phenomenon. Nobody owes you anything. 

Dudes on NikeTalk expect new comers to respect the etiquette of being a new comer.

You can always go back to iss if you're not a fan.

Welcome to NT

Back
Top Bottom