AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

All I want is a link to these shoes for retail and all I can find here are pictures of peoples feet.

your late...you didn't go to the stores to check? they are out there for about $250...i kept tellin ya'll don't loaf on these people kept thinkin they was readily available they kinda was depending were you was at but it sounds like you straight loafed if you wanted em you coulda got em, and if you want em that bad just then drop that cash, St. Charles Mall in Waldorf MD still had about 50 pairs around 7pm yesterday, FNL was money for me

yup what disgust me the most is when a reseller sells the breast cancer awareness shoes. How the **** you going to make profit off cancer you evil ****?
Same goes for Doernbecher.. I sold those at reseller prices, I'd give profits to a charity

To those that have ordered from FNL before, do they still cancel even after an email with shipping confirmation?
I know this question sounds stupid, but it's weird my bank account magically got more money... hopefully it wasn't refunded due to a canceled order.

If you have a shipping confirmation you are good. They will take the money out in a couple of days.

Hi,

Thanks for your patience whilst we investigated this.

20*** - good order, and is being prepared for shipment. Tracking number will be e-mailed.

20*** - unsuccessful order, no stock allocated. No payment taken, Nothing will be shipped.

Thanks

Customer Service Team

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh::smh::smh:
******g SH. Really wish all these blogs didnt blow them up and bring mad traffic there to mess up the site. HEATED

I'm not here to start a battle against resellers, but it is pretty irritating to see people take advantage of an opportunity just to make a few bucks from someone who has a passion for this. And I get it.. It's a hustle and people need to make money anyway they can.. There are people like this in any type of hobby. I'm also a huge car enthusiast and I see stuff like this happen all the time. I'm not here to tell you what you're doing is wrong. But as the enthusiast, you are taking away from something we love to do.

yup what disgust me the most is when a reseller sells the breast cancer awareness shoes. How the **** you going to make profit off cancer you evil ****?

So are the retailers also evil for making a profit off of cancer?

The charity receives the money from nike once retailers place their orders.

So are the retailers also evil for making a profit off of cancer?
The charity receives the money from nike once retailers place their orders.

Actually I do have a problem with the retailers making profit on cancer research donations. Especially when a company puts out terrible looking pink products, and charges a high premium for it. If we would all donate directly to cancer research groups it'd cut out 2 layers of middle man getting theirs and more money would get to the groups.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1543947-1,00.html

these fit big yet are very tight so it seems small

prob gotta have to lace em up loosely they are narrower than the 3s but longer imo

Actually I do have a problem with the retailers making profit on cancer research donations. Especially when a company puts out terrible looking pink products, and charges a high premium for it. If we would all donate directly to cancer research groups it'd cut out 2 layers of middle man getting theirs and more money would get to the groups.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1543947-1,00.html
In a perfect world my friend.. Unfortunately if you look around you or better yet in this forum all you will see is materialism and greed. People are inherently greedy, selling something and giving part to charity is at least something, and something is better than nothing. How about we all let the Bred IVs rest on the shelves and give 160-300 dollars to charity? Fact of the matter is we won't even though most of us have more than enough shoes. I HATE when people find the "wrong" in something "right" and at the end of the day, something is better than nothing.

And don't turn it around on me. I am criticizing myself as much as other. Do I give back? Yeah I do. Do I give back enough? Unfortunately not. I guess that's the problem in our society.. But this a sneaker forum, not a philosophical one lol

Got my shipping confirmation from DSG.

:smokin

Edit : I just tracked them and it says label has been created, shows weight is 1.00lb, umm...WTF. :smh:

Last edited:
^^ learning from that guys mistake.

1.) new pass code on my laptop.
2.) delete all confirmation emails, it gets there when it gets there
3.) say you missed out on every release you don't buy in stores, she don't have to know.

:lol:

Got my shipping confirmation from DSG.
:smokin
Edit : I just tracked them and it says label has been created, shows weight is 1.00lb, umm...WTF. :smh:

They don't even bother giving an estimated weight to the carrier, you'll get an accurate weight once it gets picked up. Just about every big company that has a major account with the carriers doesn't bother with the weight unless they're passing direct cost to the customer.

ever since the concords releases have been super easy in houston

our city caught the most flack and I've walked in the store days later and copped every release I wanted since

lol at cats thinking they were super lucky for winning 8 raffles

these had to be produced slightly under black/red 11 numbers

just be patient, some stores prolly got a second shipment today or will get one monday

ever since the concords releases have been super easy in houston
our city caught the most flack and I've walked in the store days later and copped every release I wanted since
lol at cats thinking they were super lucky for winning 8 raffles
these had to be produced slightly under black/red 11 numbers
just be patient, some stores prolly got a second shipment today or will get one monday

Watch what you say on here, you'll have ninjas flooding to your streets in no time.

Watch what you say on here, you'll have ninjas flooding to your streets in no time.

there were alotta talks of boycotting, violent crimes and stores being broken into and destroyed down here

nike just made sure the hood was fed with jumpmans from here on out

now, if you go to the store that day you're guaranteed a pair in most cases

I usually go around closing time or days later to scoop

Damn, that is WILD bro. Girlfriend cancelled order? Yikes. My girl personally doesnt see the "big deal" about sneakers and hates waiting in line lol. Good luck though man on getting another pair. Maybe you can call and reverse that cancellation before it goes through? Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom