AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

^^^^
700 is just ridiculous. Must of really wanted them.
I was making $15,000 a month at the time, trust me it was nothing. Mind you this was well before they were re-released in 2011. The pair was perfect DS.
That engineering money 
glasses.gif

So excited I called NikeTown Boston the minute or two after it opened hoping they had some left over. One local spot had tweeted a restock but none of the stores found out until later that afternoon but they were awesome enough to give me a shout back when the restock came through and were gonna hold one for me (props to the Expressions (Cambridge,MA) I dealt with even though I went to NT I'm going to make a point of trying to scoop some later releases there.

I'm super excited, I can't count how many times I replayed "The Shot" in my backyard (as well as every other big playoff game when I was a kid) but I was kinda gettin bummed thinkin I'd missed out and praying that restock news came through. I went to NT around 11am this morning and they probably had 6-10 from 11, 11.5, 12 that I saw at the front.

checked my order on FNL and the website says its shipped
check the tracking they gave me and it said label created/billed but no origin scan/delivery date

whats this mean? anyone else got this?

Last edited:
check the tracking they gave me and it said label created/billed but no origin scan/delivery date
Probably cause its the weekend.

you guys that ordered from FNL are kind of naive, they're the website that has the most complaints when buying shoes, known for canceling orders, poor transaction processing etc etc. I got mine through NDC, got my UPS tracking # the next day, shipped out saturday, getting them either tues or wed. stick with NDC, or footlocker or a legit site.

All is well all u gotta do now is just wait for them to be delivered to your door.

Last edited:
for those that ordered off "size?", are they going by UK sizing or US?

UK Sizing, all the shops from the UK will list that sizing first since the biggest chunk of their sales comes from UK/EU buyers. If you order from a non UK shop it may be listed in Euro sizing which is even weirder than the UK sizing and harder to remember off hand.

Also be prepared to wait a few weeks, Size is notorious for sending things on the slow boat.

Last edited:
^^ appreciate the reply. guess theyre all gone now too.

wasnt planning on doubling, but these are one of my grails. ill try my luck with stock locate tm but every other time ive tried theyve told me that other stores who still have stock left refuse to send them over, b/c their store desont end up with the final sale $$.

anyone else with similar experiences?

damn homie i wanna follow you footsteps,,,how many Masters do you have?that would be my dream job 8)

My dude, I was a contractor in Iraq at the time, so that was a very temporary (6 months) $15k. But now I'm going back to school to get my Masters in a petroleum related field so I can get near that amount again. If money is what you want to make I'd get those math skills up and look into careers in the STEM fields like engineering or comp science. [/red]

i ordered my bred 4s off sneakerhead.com and it says they shipped on the 19th from Cerritos, CA but since then the tracking hasnt changed.. think my breds will still be delivered on the 26th like it says?? 

I didn't get an email from finishline....but I checked my order number on the website and says they shipped and have a tracking number, weird

The production date on my FA pair is different than my Champs pair.Weird
FA-5/22/12-6/27/12
Champs-6/12/12-8/20/12

Anybody order their 4's from D I C K'S Sporting Goods and get a tracking number? Got lucky online on release. Got a confirmation email that my order went through, just no tracking yet. Anyone have experience with them? I know they are legit, but as far as any differences from orders from EB, FTL, etc.? How long it took to get your shoes (free standard shipping), double boxed, B grades?

Last edited:
I ordered the7's from JJ last night and all they gave me was the order number, it is the weekend so I'm guessing they'll ship it Monday.

Got my normal size (9.5). They fit fine but a little narrow. I think the inside straps for the tongue make a bit of tightness too. Overall they are pretty good. Wish the toebox wasn't so sturdy though, feels like some Tims

I was at Nike in Roosevelt Field today and the girl helping me claims she wasn't able to track them yet. Ill stay hopeful on the restock

^Pass for me anyway. Online high top XI I can't get with. I was hoping the Space Jams or Columbias would come out this year.

the concords should come out every year. just like say an adidas superstar, chuck taylor, nike cortez, or puma suede. Its a classic. I do not understand why jordan brand does not make their own every year release. its not like they wont sell.

they should release a retro plus colorway like the black/red only replace the red with university blue. ice blue university soles would be sick..

Does anyone know where I can get my soles swapped? I'm thinking about sole swapping my 99 black cements for my 12 black cements but I just can't find anyone legit that could swap em for me.

the concords should come out every year. just like say an adidas superstar, chuck taylor, nike cortez, or puma suede. Its a classic. I do not understand why jordan brand does not make their own every year release. its not like they wont sell.
they should release a retro plus colorway like the black/red only replace the red with university blue. ice blue university soles would be sick..
I get tired of answering this honestly I get it perfectly. It makes perfect business sense. I have tried explaining it to people, especially since I have a business degree(masters in accounting in dec 15) and had to take the BASIC classes in other fields. I go to a school that is in the top 20 in terms of accounting programs. And top 100 in the nation for any other business degree. Whenever I try to explain it all I get are comments on how stupid I am and how the marketing technique would not work (even though it is clearly working)

Nike probably goes out of their way to have the best marketing team the way disney bends over backwards to keep the top 30 lawyers in the world on their payroll (how they can blatantly violate copyright infringements). Trust me when I say it is best not argue with them. Nike marketers know what they are doing.

Did anyone else get charged an international transaction fee like ($5-6) on their debit/credit card?

I really wish SH would take paypal instead of using Sagepay

Last edited:
So let me get this straight.

I'm a liar, a ******, a hypebeast, I need to go to Chicago to fight someone, stupid and poor?

OK.

This board is ridiculous. You can't post anything without some dude measuring his e-peen and calling someone something stupid like a 'hypebeast'. This, about a dude who was alive in 89 when these Js debuted. Hypebeast. Please, I just can't...

And this Italipino dude can't even make a coherent sentence. Dude said 'he's dumb because he's stupid'. OK, when you graduate from your parents giving you money for Call of Duty and begging for Jordan money then let's have a discussion like men. But the fact that you resorted to calling someone you know jack about a *** over the interenet (behind your computer) let's me know you're one of them cats that sit Live all day yelling racial and gay slurs. Nobody respects you. 

And about sizing, whatever. Nobody has topped my contributions to the sizing questions that were asked so how can you even question me? That's like going to a boxing match talking about you can beat Ali, and you didn't bring any gloves.

Let me stress again that all I ever did was reply to people who asked the question. Do I feel qualified to answer the questions? Yeah. Why? Cause I got all the shoes, and have provided solid evidence as to why I feel my points have been valid. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well goddamn how many pictures have I contributed to the thread? How about my naysayers? 

Trying to clown me shows that you have no value and thus you're outing yourselves as JOKES. I never came at anyone foul at first; the vets that tried to bumrush, y'all suckas are only pushing the lurkers and new members away, and I'm sure that's the last thing the mods want: Making NT a very unfriendly place.

You disagree, explain WHY you disagree. Provide evidence. Anecdotes are not evidence and that's why I couldn't care less when people say what they say. Just saying "Oh everyone is different" is not evidence. I already gave a few things that disregards this: a picture of my foot with items to scale it, a picture showing what the AVERAGE foot size is (simultaneously showing my foot size to be the average shape/size), and multiple pictures of the shoes I personally own. I agree that everyone is different, but ON AVERAGE people will have problems with the size of this particular shoe.

To whoever copped from FNL, ya'll should be getting your pair soon.. stoked on receiving mine on friday :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom