AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Has anyone received a shipping confirmation yet from Crooked Tongues? I am beginning to get a little concerned.

Looking through my emails from last year, it looks like the shipments didn't go out until Tuesday after Thanksgiving; the 29th. If that holds true people should start getting their notices tomorrow and the shoes should hit the US Wed/Thursday unless you did sneaker saver which will extend your wait about a week or so.

My pair from EndClothing is already here in Indy!!!! Man that was fast. I live right around the corner from the Finishline warehouse and I dont receive shipments from them until the next week lol.

Looking through my emails from last year, it looks like the shipments didn't go out until Tuesday after Thanksgiving; the 29th. If that holds true people should start getting their notices tomorrow and the shoes should hit the US Wed/Thursday unless you did sneaker saver which will extend your wait about a week or so.

Thanks so much bro, I really appreciate it!

I'm actually just checking out if other people got their confirmation and stuff since I emailed them recently about cancelling my order. Tried to cancel with the fire reds, never replied and shipped them anyway lol

WIll the Birdman know? He is the knower of all that is sizing? Birdman, where are you?

1187695_o.gif

Waiting for someone to "confirm" they had to size up .5

I wore them over the weekend and they felt alright. No signs of wear yet, but I just relaced them with my foot in and they feel A LOT better. Definitely not as tight as it was around the toe area. I get too lazy to relace new releases right away. I was looking to get those soles from that ebay link, but they were sold out of size 10.. I was thinking of going down a size. Anyone know how they fit inside the shoe?

Hey guys. What if...hear me out, what if your true size...isn't really your true size?! Zombie Apocalypse! :wow:

Just got back from Thanksgiving break and picked up my pair from this girl that was able to hold them for me. They are definitely closer to TTS, my regular size felt pretty snug.

^^ thanks for the coupon code.

wasnt going to cop a second pair for the price + overseas shipping. but 190 US= retail + shipping
:smokin

Missed out on getting another pair of concords. but SH came through a bit later with my second pair of these 4s.

I'll probably pass of the bred xi's and double up on the bred iv's. XI's are soooo overrated (don't hate :tongue:)

agreed.
although concords are my all-time grail, the quality and shape of the current day XI's are just not up to my standards.

past couple years ive copped the cdp, jams, and concords-- all (x2) but ended up selling all of them but one pair of concords. just couldnt get down with the low patent cut, horrible banana shape and lack of padding.

Thank you very much for that link! Now I don't have to troll FinishLine's twitter for the next few hours! Rep'd!

Back
Top Bottom