AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Ahhh, pair numero deux came in from SoulHaven.
speaking of shoes and favs and lusty lade's...
Kinda regret doubling up on the true blue and white cement 3's.
I rarely wear one pair as it is.
Black shoes look better to me (the beaurdough and black cements are like male uggs to me...
or boots with the furr...).
*drops it leaux and pops it*

I have to disagree with you on the white cement 3's and true blue statement. I doubled up on both of them and I'm glad. Its going to be a long time till they release the TB3 again. It also depends on how much you wear them. My white cements 3 are probably worn more frequently than any other pair of my J's.
I also think black is better, that is why I haven't bought any white J's since the 3's.

To each their own... My top 10 is basically based on nostalgia. They, for the most part, just happen to be classics, b/c i'm old balls

WOW, as soon as i got the tweet i checked ndc. most sizes available. but said people have it in their carts. F5 refresh. no sizes LOL..

yall are beasts!!!!!1

Sold out already. They didn't last no more than 3 minutes.......

Anyone successful? Couldn't add any sizes in my cart.

Last edited:
Received my pair from NDC today. Overall, I am pleased. May try to pick up another pair later on.

lol I already copped but I happened to get the text and figured I'd check...by the time I pulled my phone out, read the text, wennt to NDC they were gone lol

Guys gotta have T1 connections, and just scope twitter allll day long. I don't see how you can do that without doing that.

nvm

Last edited:
ndc restock :nthat:

already secured my dos pairs no need to sweat the technique but glad others had another opportunity to cop.

Last edited:
They were ALL in carts within 5 mins of that tweet. People should slowly start releasing them. All 6 pair... :smokin

...saw the NDC restock tweet w/n 30 sec.... still didn't get it. what am i doing wrong
sick.gif
Just select your size and keep clicking on add to cart.....if someone removes them from their cart they might jump into yours....worked for me with the foams....

Last edited:
Bred IV's, White/Cement IV's, Black/Cement III's & White/Cement III's need to be in EVERYONE'S collection.

Due to the high cost of kicks these days, I decided to scale back and just go halfway with that: wc IIIs and bred IVs. Way too much heat released during that timespan (Chi Xs, Playoff XIIs, Concords x2, Oly 6 and 7s, Metallic Vs, Last Shots, Playoff XIIIs, and so on...) for me to drop so much on two models. No regrets.

Good on those who got their fix tho.

general question for ndc: once the shoe is in your cart you can check out in peace? or is it up for grabs until you check out and get the confirmation.

Just select your size and keep clicking on add to cart.....if someone removes them from their cart they might jump into yours....worked for me with the foams....

yea man... tried that till they took off the size drop down. im just one unlucky fella. its cool tho im sure there will be other opportunities and the mark up isn't crazy if i have to go that route.

FNL should dump the Concords now, as everyone is scrambling to get a BCIV in their Cart at NDC... Sounds about right

general question for ndc: once the shoe is in your cart you can check out in peace? or is it up for grabs until you check out and get the confirmation.

you have a time limit of i think 5 minutes to check out, but within that 5 minutes you can check out in peace.

Back
Top Bottom