AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Missed out on this cause of those darn DB IX's
mean.gif

man with so many beasts trying to cop and everybody in the social network crap.. sometimes it just comes down to the luck of the draw..

with the nike twitter reservations.. that comes down to who you know on the inside. jk..

I just came home to my pair, came a day early from NDC. I will try to get some pics up later.

Good lookin' out on the restock info guys! I've been a long time lurker on this site, first time posting. I refused to pay ebay/reseller prices so I'm stoked I got a pair for retail. Thanks again NTers!

you guys think these restocks on the BRED IV's will happen all night on NDC at random times?

Doubt there will be any more. Im sure that was was the cancelled order / declined order restock.

Last edited:
damn couldn't get a sz 9, i wouldve sold my cav 4's and worn these instead :smh:
drop down menu for sz is gone now too

Last edited:
Try this guys...once your size shows available on NDC. Click it and click add to cart...if you get the not available error. Just click back and you shouldn't have to add your size anymore it should still be there. Then all you have to do is click "Add to Cart", hit back, and hit Add to Cart again.

Worked for me on the Pink Foamposite release.

I felt like a hype clicking over and over again. Must have clicked 50 times on my iPad. Finally got to checkout, paid and got a confirmation number and just got the email as well. The justdoit code for free shipping works. It still somehow feels like a setup though :smh:

Last edited:
The Sneaker Game,  2012:

*mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!! *mouse click*...%$%@#$!!

1 product in Cart! CHECKOUT NOW

*mouse click*..........

"We're sorry but the page has timed out! Please don't give up - that 13 year old kid might get caught using his laptop in class and you might still be able to purchase your product"

WE"RE SORRY THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT

%^%#^#$%@#$%@#$%@#$%@

My back up pair I picked up Sunday from Footaction, sz 12.
Eastbay pair will be here Friday, sz 12.5.

I love the Jumpman on the back by itself on these.
I own the '99 pair too, but think the Jumpman just looks better.

Back
Top Bottom