AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I hav custom orthotics for my flat feet and I never put them in my Jordans I just keep the insoles they came with in my kicks

hopefully since everyone is learning about the insoles we don't hear issues about cracking

Ironically I bet JB starts improving their quality of paint now

Is it worth it to grab these insoles, I been reading up on these on the forums. Ppls say it helps stop paint chips and creases. Are these for real, do you guys suggest grabbing them. I never bought an insole in my life.
Dr. Scholls it is, the difference is night and day. They're a bit pricy but worth it. I wear them in my work shoes so I can't speak for the chips and creases.

hopefully since everyone is learning about the insoles we don't hear issues about cracking
JB doesn't believe in the word "improve". They do believe in the word "cheap" though 
laugh.gif

^ take yourself to ISS

JB doesn't believe in the word "improve". They do believe in the word "cheap" though :lol: .

This :lol:
if they tryna improve anything its how much money they save from using cheaper materials

got my pair off a reseller since i slept on all the restocks...payed $190 which i think isnt bad. isnt too much over retail + shipping + seattle sales tax.
that's an amazing price man
this
my pair was 187 off FNL after shipping+tax you got a nice deal :smokin

:x :x :x

thats why NDC is the best, no shipping.

with tax comes out to a few cnts under $170.
i feel you

i was planning to orginally cop off NDC but FNL came 10-15mins early so i hopped on that and secured a pair with out all the crashing
got my black cements and concords off NDC though

Last edited:
i just saw that vid and double post wasnt looking at usernames
laugh.gif
Noooo I'm not spamming, this is an on foot. I posted a review and said I would post an on foot later on. I do them on diff vids cause some people just like to see an on foot. I've only posted each vid once. 

was about to buy the spenco insoles but saw there was a heavy duty and cross trainer version

which one do i get ? :lol:

Peep game. 

My foot is the Greek Morton's foot, which is the most common. People with the tapered foot probably have no problem fitting shoes others consider too small/snug. Consider that.

The square foot is normally a 'fat foot' or wide, and these people have most trouble finding their size.  Shoes are molded after the ROUNDED foot. Just for reference. 
Thank you very much for that. I'm the "fat foot" type, so I have to size up on narrow shoes. The length is never really a problem, pause.

Thank you very much for that. I'm the "fat foot" type, so I have to size up on narrow shoes. The length is never really a problem, pause.

Ha! I got morton's foot also and my girl always makes fun of me because my 2nd toe is slightly the longest. Sometimes it makes me feel like I should .5 size up at times but in the end I still stay TTS and just about most j's fit comfortably snug but not tight

missed out on a 7.5 again...smh i have had the worst luck with these lol
Dude 7.5 is one of the sizes they have up.  I just added the 7.5 to cart and it went just fine.  You need to get back on there, because the 7.5 is available.

THey have added an 8.5 and 14, in addition to the 7.5 and 15 that were there, in the past 4 minutes.  If anyone is still looking for these, you may chack FNL a few times the next 30 minutes or so since new sizes keep going up.

Last edited:
yeah i seen the 7.5 but its giving me the "We are sorry, we have sold out of one or more items in your cart. The item(s) that have sold out, have been removed from your shopping cart." after i put my paypal info in it

Dude 7.5 is one of the sizes they have up.  I just added the 7.5 to cart and it went just fine.  You need to get back on there, because the 7.5 is available.

THey have added an 8.5 and 14, in addition to the 7.5 and 15 that were there, in the past 4 minutes.  If anyone is still looking for these, you may chack FNL a few times the next 30 minutes or so since new sizes keep going up.

Lol right, ****** don't even put in work and complain

Lol right, ****** don't even put in work and complain
Unfortunately he was right haha.  FNL is being REAL janky and doesn't give you the sold out message until he actually enters his paypal info.  So it looks like FNL is just going to get worse with their BS...

Back
Top Bottom