AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

spoke to a FNL rep and they said only sizes available were the 14 and 15...she tried to get the 7.5 for me...after payment says it was sold out...hopefully another restock comes up soon

Unfortunately he was right haha.  FNL is being REAL janky and doesn't give you the sold out message until he actually enters his paypal info.  So it looks like FNL is just going to get worse with their BS...

Thanks anyways man

I agree, I hated the new site. The real question is, will they stick with the old site?

I think they will, I know finishline had a ton of customers complaining about their site. It was even public on facebook. There were hundres of people leaving them messages on their wall. I think the reason they changed it back.

I'm glad they finaly revert back to the old site... The new site was horrible. It was hard to navigate through it.
Was pleasantly surprised this AM...the new site was Chuck Barkley turrible......glad they went back to the old site...just in time for the XI and thunder IV's (if they're getting the IV's)

Last edited:
I don't mess with FNL so I can careless...They are too scantless..Good for all you reward members tho...

was about to buy the spenco insoles but saw there was a heavy duty and cross trainer version
which one do i get ?
laugh.gif
Cross trainer has been recommended...

Just spoke to someone at Eastbay.. They have one size 11 in stock but must order by phone 1-800-826-2205. Good luck!

I think they will, I know finishline had a ton of customers complaining about their site. It was even public on facebook. There were hundres of people leaving them messages on their wall. I think the reason they changed it back.

man FNL* higher ups* were tooo excited about the site when hey first announced it was going to drop in november...they wont leave the old one up for too long

ditto on the FNL site change.. hopefully it stays this way! did realized i had to use my old password though.

edit - they didn't update the order history with my recent purchases..

Last edited:
Same here. My black friday purchases don't show. Might be in the process of updating things. Hopefully this change back to the old version sticks and isn't temporary.

man FNL* higher ups* were tooo excited about the site when hey first announced it was going to drop in november...they wont leave the old one up for too long
Idk, they acknowledged that they've switched back to the old site, & they haven't
insinuated/mentioned anything about going back to the new one

it will come back eventually, we had a meeting on it alone n they pretended the new site was the ish...they supposedly put alot of time into it jus to completely scrap it. they messin up

it will come back eventually, we had a meeting on it alone n they pretended the new site was the ish...they supposedly put alot of time into it jus to completely scrap it. they messin up
Any idea when it might come back? After Christmas maybe?

Back
Top Bottom