AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Congrats to everyone who finally copped the Bred IVs for the FIRST time today.
glasses.gif

Broke out my pair yesterday for my b-day. I still think the Cavs were the best IV release this year quality-wise, but these weren't bad at all.

Happy delated birthday bro !

i coped my pairs on blackfriday through the voucher system at finishline . I am super happy these came back out , one of my favorite pairs !

I really really really really really really really really really really wish JB would do some sort of "back in time " package or something with the jumbo " Nike Air " logo on the back .

ugh , dream on i shall ( yoda's voice )
Thanks!

I missed out on Black Friday, but I was able to cop them the following week when D*ck's Sporting Goods restocked. S/O and thanks again to bwsteg for post that link back then!

Last edited:
Do the insoles cause any discomfort when it comes to the overall fit? I ordered my regular size but I might get some insoles to help with the cracking. Will the insoles make them fit tighter?

Yes, it will fit tighter. Obviously take out the insoles that come with first. My best advise is to take the laces off first before putting in the spenco insoles, or whatever you are going to use. its a biatch to put them in otherwise

So bummed i missed out on the restock.. I just barely checked my twitter and email and saw the restock from finishline...  Didnt care about these initially...  So i passed on release date..  But they def grew on me these last few weeks..  If anyone sees a size 13 for retail it would be appreciated thanks! 

lol, after i twittered that they need to have their shipping and billing the same to make the purchase work, finishline started to use that as their solution to everyone complaining about transaction not going through.

What if you really need to ship the items to a different address?

congrats to those who copped on FNL. Mine are still sitting in my closet along with the fire reds.

?
Does anyone have pics of fakes? I don't think the IV is that easy to fake. You would easily tell the difference. Right?
If your pair looks like any on YT or Google images why trip?

Fake IV's look deformed and you will easily be able to tell the difference by the tongue stitching and how smooth the top of the tongue is.

Just look it up on Youtube.

If your pair looks like any on YT or Google images why trip?

Fake IV's look deformed and you will easily be able to tell the difference by the tongue stitching and how smooth the top of the tongue is.

Just look it up on Youtube.

I'm not worried about my pairs. Just curious how they look. I watched a comparison and these fakes are getting better, but still can see alot of differences.

All the comments for the YouTube videos were all praises to the fakes. SMH

Fake shoes, that's that $hit I don't like. Lol

anyone curious about their FNL order, check the status. mine from this morning ~510am PST has is ready for UPS pickup and shows "shipped"

got through on finishline (not mobile) like an hour after the restock dropped this morning and already got tracking info. BTW i used paypal and my billing and shipping addresses are different

My FNL order from the restock still says processing - hopefully that's not a bad sign..

Is anyone else's order the same status?

How much would these version of 4's go for? I like the old school Nike logo on the back of these...

^ I got a wearable pair this pass summer
I've worn them a ton since then, they were vnds but very very excellent condition when I bought them. Almost looked new.

Have to buy them worn because a DS pair would maybe crack, he'll even a worn pair lol

But mine are holding up ok. I paid 500 which is probably a bit to much. But it was worth it since its my grail and the fact that they were wearable

Has anyone that already has there bred 4s crack already? My fire reds cracked in like 5 or 6 wears and I'm only like 140 pounds.

Back
Top Bottom