AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Just got my 2nd order shipping email from fnl...I used paypal and had diff. addresses...glad im able to scoop them up again...1st time I even ordered thru them.

Last edited:
It's been 4 days, my order still hasn't shipped and now when I call finishline's customer service number I get hit with a error message saying the line has been disconnected

It's been 4 days, my order still hasn't shipped and now when I call finishline's customer service number I get hit with a error message saying the line has been disconnected
you do know most companies are closed on the 24th and 25th, yesterday was a huge storm in indianapolis where their fulfillment center is located..

you do know most companies are closed on the 24th and 25th, yesterday was a huge storm in indianapolis where their fulfillment center is located..
This. The kid above you is clearly stupid and can't read because all the information is above him .

Man I wanna return my CG 9's to Finishline and get these, somebody help me out, where are these still available?

Want to pull the trigger on Spenco Insoles, but I'm not sure if I should use the "Cross Trainer" or "Heavy Duty". Which one is better? Thanks in advance

The recommendation has been the cross trainers.

I picked up a pair myself and tried it out on my pair and the comfort compared to the stock insoles went up a few notches.

I can't say for the paint cracking though as I haven't worn em long enough to see if it does prevent it.

Want to pull the trigger on Spenco Insoles, but I'm not sure if I should use the "Cross Trainer" or "Heavy Duty". Which one is better? Thanks in advance
I think both will help prevent the mid sole cracking and paint chipping either way.

Cross Trainer seems like an insole with higher shock impact absorption because you're using it to run and more than likely will be more comfortable.

Heavy duty just speaks for itself 
laugh.gif

You're just walking around casually with the shoe not running a marathon or anything so I believe both will be fine.

EDIT: Although has anyone tried the Dr. Scholl's insole?

Last edited:
Got my Heavy Duty Spenco Insoles today in size 4. They are an exact match length wise to my size 11 pair. Feels really comfortable after taking a brief walk. I'll probably try these out on the white/red 4's that came out. Hopefully they help in the long run.

just switched the insoles and I can see why it would help... The JB insoles are about as thick as 5 pieces of paper...  

will update on cracking/lack of cracking after a couple solid wears...

It's weird how I wore my military blues more than my fire reds and they haven't cracked, but my fire reds have. I don't want my breds to crack so I'm really considering getting those spenco insoles.

Definitely will be buying insoles when I get back home. Was out all day shopping with the wife and kid and I have multiple blisters on both feet! JB is definitely make shoes just for stylin purpose. JB...please give me style and comfort that the NBA players receive for my $160. Thank you. Smh

Back
Top Bottom