AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Un-DSed my IVs tonight with added spenco cross trainer insoles... Minimal walking... To car, to movie theater, to dinner, back to car, back home from car... No cracking after one wear (minimal)... Shoes were a little snug though...

I have used sofsole from FNL for all my 3s, 4s and have not cracked or show any points of cracking. Its a bit snug with elite socks but any regular socks fits just fine...for me anyways..

Im sayin lol...if I choose free shipping then it would be understandable...

You have to remember that there are 2 national holidays, in back-to-back weeks, on which their whole work force is off, that adds to the delivery time. To me it's reasonable that it would take longer at this time of year.

I like the bounce the insoles give, never how useless jb insoles were until i changed. Its a shame we have to buy new insoles. Maybe they don't expect us to ball in them.

Hmm, maybe walking on your toes to avoid heel contact on the ground would provide additional protection from paint cracking.

been rocking mine hard lately, thought i had one of the tough pairs at first but jus noticed slight paint chipping...retiring them soon

Got my breds with no defects at all.

Hmm, maybe walking on your toes to avoid heel contact on the ground would provide additional protection from paint cracking.

No way I'm gonna change the way I walk to prevent cracking. If it happens, it happens. Shame on JB for putting out a $160 shoe that requires different insoles in order to prevent paint cracks.

I wore mine the other day ....they fit snug...I should have went up half a size up to 10.5....

Afterwards the left shoe had a crease while the right didn't :stoneface: ...hate when that happens :rolleyes

Last edited:
For me they fit TTS. I usually go down .5 in III, V, XII, XIII. My true size is 11.5 and that's what I ended up with and these fit perfect.

These are def. SNUG, atleast .5 size smaller than usual which is weird for JB

I was able to go TTS as well, but I can see how a lot think these are snug. I could go half up without a problem, but my 9.5 fits fine. And I ALWAYS have problems with sizing. Esp XI's, feel like all the recent ones are .5 too small

Back
Top Bottom