AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

This is my favorite colorway... might even be my favorite J's. So is there a list of where these will be dropping?

This is my favorite colorway... might even be my favorite J's. So is there a list of where these will be dropping?
Everywhere. This isn't going to be a limited release. Its going to be a GR but the demand is going to be high.

It's going to be hectic to get a pair of these. These are in the top 5 most hyped/wanted Jordans. Hopefully people are decide to line up for TV's and electronics instead of these to make it easier for the ones who truly want these. Wishful thinking? :rolleyes

Hopefully I can convince the wifey to camp out with me instead of going to wal-mart for Black Friday.

Last edited:
I regret trading my BC3 from last year which im trying to get back.. but hopefully ill get these this year as easy like last year.

That white/varsity red/black IV release last weekend was encouraging for me. If this is anywhere close to as easy as those were to cop then I'm not worried about these at all. You never know on black friday though

im not sure the release will be that easy....more people want the black and red then white and red....good luck!

Damn ima be in Detroit for the Thanksgiving Game and dont want to miss out!

Can anyone point me in the direction of some cool shops I cant pick em up at, or a low key spot that I could get em at?

Back
Top Bottom