AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Those new pics look good, I passed on the white/varsity reds to wait for these, can't wait 8)

raptors, these, and bred 11s are the only jordans im picking up rest of the year...hopefully they make all of them gr's

raptors, these, and bred 11s are the only jordans im picking up rest of the year...hopefully they make all of them gr's
Raptors or CG IX's, these, and XI's will be my 3 hopefully. I'm actually looking forward to these the most if they look good in person.

Yeah these will be hard to get...I passed on all the IVs except for this one...Gettin' these without a doubt!

so when exactly are they being realesed i must have missed it in the 38 page read anddamn straight best 4 ever these and the black fives were my all time favourite

Sorry i know its black friday but i live in Australia and if im right is that the friday after thanksgiving which is the friday after  fourth thursday in november sorry for sounding stupid just confirming

Via Ebay....

These deserve to be on every page. Cant wait for these now :smokin

Was planning on trying my luck online with these.  

Then randomly Saw this online and  lold.  sad but true    I'm guilty of it too..  

Last edited:
Sorry i know its black friday but i live in Australia and if im right is that the friday after thanksgiving which is the friday after  fourth thursday in november sorry for sounding stupid just confirming

Black Friday 2012 will be friday the 23rd of November, hope that helps for any who are not familiar with American holidays .

On a side note, I didnt get involved with last years black friday BC III's, so Im wondering if people know what time these will become available online?

Just arrived

nice!
nubuck looking only medium ashy so thats not too bad.

Can you give us any reviews of the quality of construction, shape, banana-toe etc.?

Also any word on how they fit? WC's were pretty large for most people, but the varsity/red IV's seem to be running small

Black Friday 2012 will be friday the 23rd of November, hope that helps for any who are not familiar with American holidays .
On a side note, I didnt get involved with last years black friday BC III's, so Im wondering if people know what time these will become available online?
Thanks for that mate appreicated

Just arrived
Mercy!

smith2.gif

These will be had.

As for the question about the release time, I'm guessing 8am, the midnight releases were still commonplace last year so my guess is that they'll keep the 8am Eastern Time release rule in effect.

Just arrived

nice!

Can you give us any reviews of the quality of construction, shape, banana-toe etc.?

Also any word on how they fit? WC's were pretty large for most people, but the varsity/red IV's seem to be running small

I got the same size as White Cements, and they are fine, maybe a little tighter. Construction is just ok - no glue stains, nubuck is alright, mesh seems easy to wrinkle (especially near the toebox) - typical Jordan Retro release - reminds me of the Jordan V Metallic from last year

Just arrived

I got the same size as White Cements, and they are fine, maybe a little tighter. Construction is just ok - no glue stains, nubuck is alright, mesh seems easy to wrinkle (especially near the toebox) - typical Jordan Retro release - reminds me of the Jordan V Metallic from last year

Thanks for the review. Good to know about the sizing

Last edited:
Just arrived

nice!

How do they compare to the Cavs 4s material?

Dope pic btw.

:nthat:

Just arrived

nice!

How do they compare to the Cavs 4s material?

Dope pic btw.

:nthat:

Thanks - Cavs are way better material-wise

Back
Top Bottom