AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Next in line to get copped, kinda glad theres gonna be a cpl months of nothing dropping , ive spent too much this year on j's, but when thry come out you gotta get em, that or be pissed at yourself several months down the road 

^True.
I am grabbing the Charcoal 7s between now and then and I am also hunting down the TB and BC IIIs. The aftermarket prices are murder on those kicks :smh:

****, the soleawesome pairs look ashy as **** already. Those 6s have convinced me to only get one pair. I wanted to double up on my grails.
I have a feeling my grails will change after this release from mere disappointment.

same material as those trash retro+ black and white X's.... da funny thing is they actually using durabuck on da raptor VIIs
That is what convinced me to grab a pair of those kicks

:rofl: at the raptors vs charcoals debate

Last edited:
Please dont make these ashy. 
images

We'll never understand JB's way of changing the material on retros. Like ninjahood mentioned, they used Durabuck on the Black/Red VII's, but neglected these?

:smh:

Besides, why would anyone want to associate a classic Jordan with the craptors?

Well the company releases low quality shoes, mike has proven himself has proven to be a ******* time and time again, and he owns the worst team in history.

He ruined his name before this debate, dont you think?

im from toronto and i refer to those 7s as the raptors who gives a **** ***** *** ****** cryin over shoes and **** like go get a girl get a life get a job man

ooh the charcoals ooh the raptors honestly when i look at this 2012 VII i dont even see any godanm charcoal color on it i see red and purple and all black

and i will always call dem the raptors to people in my city toronto i be tellin dem yo are you gettin the raptor VIIs on september 1st?

im from toronto and i refer to those 7s as the raptors who gives a **** ***** *** ****** cryin over shoes and **** like go get a girl get a life get a job man

ooh the charcoals ooh the raptors honestly when i look at this 2012 VII i dont even see any godanm charcoal color on it i see red and purple and all black

and i will always call dem the raptors to people in my city toronto i be tellin dem yo are you gettin the raptor VIIs on september 1st?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark Charcoal is in the color code bruh.

Its on the tongue.

:smh:

smh i know its on the tongue but like why am i calling a shoe charcoal 7s because the tongue is charcoal?? the majority of the shoe to me shouts raptors

plus i live in TORONTO the city of the raptors lol ? do u not get what im saying nickname fits pretty well to me

i call them the charcoals rarely but i know the difference i dont see harm in my reffering to them as raptor VIIs cuz thats what they are to me

^^^ People only get upset at "Raptors" because when they first dropped in 92/93 the Raptors team didn't exist.

People referred to them as the Charcoal 7s, simply for the color-way.

I don't care what you call them honestly, I'll stick to Charcoal 7s though.

"Raptors" to me sounds stupid.

You wouldn't call those white/yellow/red 9s ******** just cause they match the team colors.

>D

Last edited:
LOL i was born in 1990 so i really dont even care i just refer to them to all my friends as the raptors 7s

haha but you know man i wouldnt even call those 9s your talking about anything to me cuz they look fugly and i wouldnt even think about them!!!!

i mostly only mess with the OG colorways

People will. Just wait, especially if RG3 snaps. Wuh oh!

Last edited:
This is why everyone hates younger cats. Being one, I'm sick of idiots like you giving us a bad rep. :smh:

And i am sick of people like you putting the oldheads on a pedestal. There is absolutely nothing special about them and the elitist ways.

He is not giving you a bad rap. You just carr too much of the opinions of these midlife crisis bastards who want an age minimum on these kicks.
22 is not a younger cat.

Last edited:
^^^ People only get upset at "Raptors" because when they first dropped in 92/93 the Raptors team didn't exist.

You wouldn't call those white/yellow/red 9s ******** just cause they match the team colors.

grin.gif
Bruh, the only reason YOU call them charcoals is because YOU think that's what you're supposed to do.

You try the absolute hardest. 

LMAO. These look horrible. The new material ruins the shoe, just like they did with the metallic 5's it doesn't even look like the same shoe.
same material as those trash retro+ black and white X's.... da funny thing is they actually using durabuck on da raptor VIIs
Exactly why Im grabbing the raptors instead of these. Sooo disappointed 
mean.gif

I had both the Blk/red VI and Infrared Pack VIs and I sold both bc I couldnt get down with that material. 

Last edited:

>D

Bruh, the only reason YOU call them charcoals is because YOU think that's what you're supposed to do.

You try the absolute hardest. 

Simply comparing to names, Charcoals sound better.

:lol: @ "trying hardest"

Well since day one, I had to pretty much had to start at the bottom to gain some of you older (not just years, # of site years) guys respect.

My fault. :rolleyes

Last edited:
What happened to the time when people could call them either Charcoals or Raptors and not get called out? They're just names, no matter if you say raptors 7 or charcoal 7s people will understand you. Besides, different regions call them different names. It's like arguing about saying AF-1s or uptowns. Just call them the way you want to and move on with your day.

And come on guys, this is the Bred 4 thread...:rolleyes

Last edited:
Damn that suede breaks my heart man smh Waited so long for these to come back out. And while I didn't have the first retro I wouldn't cop ANY shoe with that ******** suede and don't own any. Maybe seeing them in person will change my mind because I'm surely hoping it does. So much greatness in this shoe....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom