AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

lol! it is much easier on the ears than the Sport Blue/September Blue debate.

I remember I told a kid it was Sport Blue and he told me "Who cares, it is just a nickname, like the Raptors. The Fire Reds are white so what's your point?"

:lol:

Idk bout these. I mean I don't really mind the material, as long as they don't get messed up after the first wear.

lol! it is much easier on the ears than the Sport Blue/September Blue debate.
I remember I told a kid it was Sport Blue and he told me "Who cares, it is just a nickname, like the Raptors. The Fire Reds are white so what's your point?"
:lol:

I have to disagree, it's a little more boggling when people say September Blue when the catalog had clearly said Sport Blue. :lol:

What really messed up this issue was when that advertisement picture surfaced years ago, it showed the abbreviation.

Anyway, I digress because it's irrelevant in here :tongue:

I have to disagree, it's a little more boggling when people say September Blue when the catalog had clearly said Sport Blue. :lol:
What really messed up this issue was when that advertisement picture surfaced years ago, it showed the abbreviation.
Anyway, I digress because it's irrelevant in here :tongue:

You mean you agree. I cant stand the sport blue vs september blue argument. At least there is a reason to call these raptors. There is truly no reason to call em september blue.

honestly there is more CLUB PURPLE on the so called Charcoals so why not just call them CLUB PURPLES if your using that logic loll
eyes.gif

My dad just called these the bugs bunny 7s the other day. I asked him why, and he said because bugs bunny is on the retro card. And my dad has been in the game since 85. So I guess it's a to each their own type of thing. Who cares? Are you ever going to see these guys/girls on the street calling them raptors/charoals? So why does it matter?

My dad just called these the bugs bunny 7s the other day. I asked him why, and he said because bugs bunny is on the retro card. And my dad has been in the game since 85. So I guess it's a to each their own type of thing. Who cares? Are you ever going to see these guys/girls on the street calling them raptors/charoals? So why does it matter?
Yah but this aint the only one with bugs on the retro cards.

Not besides the point since it is a very good reason why it doesnt work or all 7s that came with a retro card would be the bugs bunny 7s.

I am going to be in NY between the 4th and 8th of october. This will be one of the kicks I unDS in my trip, as well as the BCIIIs (if I can get my hands on it), the military IVs will be worn a second time. Doubt I will take more than III pairs with me. Can't wait :pimp:

I sometimes wonder how bred 4s would look with patent leather...like what they did with the patent leather 1s.

The thread title reads "Air Jordan 4 Black / Cement / Grey".. why is he calling these the bugs bunny 7s? And bugs bunny is on the retro card for the 4s? Nobody calls these raptors or charcoals? Is something broken here? Am I in the wrong thread? Why is there sand in my potato salad?

The thread title reads "Air Jordan 4 Black / Cement / Grey".. why is he calling these the bugs bunny 7s? And bugs bunny is on the retro card for the 4s? Nobody calls these raptors or charcoals? Is something broken here? Am I in the wrong thread? Why is there sand in my potato salad?
Precisely.

You females can bicker over the colorways in a VII topic.

Back
Top Bottom