AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

these will be my favorite Retro release of the year... will be highly disappointed if I miss out

cant wait to get these. this year changed me, i didnt care too much for the IV's but i think now they are my favorite shoe
smokin.gif
That easy huh? IV's should've been your fav to begin with.
laugh.gif

He's a smart man tho, IVs are where it's at.  Especially Black Cements.  iJapino's pic on the last page sealed it for me.  Not going to stress what these shoes DON'T have but rather enjoy the fact that I will have a wearable pair of my grail.   A pair of 99's will still be had though even if it's just for collection purposes.

Last edited:
Hey are these bred 4s a general release? Or will they be hard to get??
wowow they let that name fly? this release is gonna be like the black cement 3's. everyone that wanted a pair got a pair and then they had one or two restocks and thats it no more

I was never on the fence about these. They were just out of the question, because of another big release this year (yeah, that one.....), and my limited funds due to Xmas. But if I miss getting these on RD, I already know that I will regret it for years to come. I can't even afford these damn snaekers, but I still gotta cop. I'm not even capable of passing on these. I'd rather have to pass on the XIs.....

For those wondering, I bought mine from Sol3society.com. $249.99 to me wasn't bad considering I have them early and I figured "resell" prices after Black Friday will reach close to $300 or more. Atleast this way I won't have to stress about hunting a pair down.

Anyways, they came quick and with everything (box, paper, tress and keychain)...

How did you get yours early? The site says it's only a pre-order, and they won't start shipping out 'till October 25th.

For those wondering, I bought mine from Sol3society.com. $249.99 to me wasn't bad considering I have them early and I figured "resell" prices after Black Friday will reach close to $300 or more. Atleast this way I won't have to stress about hunting a pair down.

Anyways, they came quick and with everything (box, paper, tress and keychain)...

$300 resell value?

srs? :x

So many releases coming up and after these... Even if I don't score on RD, I know I will find this on CL for around $200-220. I'm not even worried at all.

Only release I'm worried about are the Bred XI's

$300 resell value?
srs?
sick.gif
I hope I'm wrong, but look at the past few releases right after the shoe dropped. Paying $50-100 more than retail has somewhat become the "norm". This being an OG colorway and one of the most popular Jordans ever, may very well push the resell value up.

Back
Top Bottom