AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

JB maybe turning things around one some of their retros? Gonna stop releasing this crap quality?

Zaaamn I promised my baby mom I wouldn't buy a pair until the 11s release. These 4s are looking way tooo nice right now. Looks like we gonna get into if I can get my feet on a pair of these lol.

Last edited:
Never doubted myself when copping these.

I wonder what everyone is gonna do trying to cop these on RD.

I can see it now....

nike-riot.jpg

Some people never learn.

:smh:

cant wait to get these. this year changed me, i didnt care too much for the IV's but i think now they are my favorite shoe :smokin

i just need to find another pair of cements and fire reds for cheap to beat up. wishful thinking tho

All these pics make them look better. But I will hold off until I hold them in person before i make a final decision.

Can someone lend a helping hand in getting these on RD or even or sooner. Please pm. Thank you

the feel and quality of the shoe is exactly like the cav iv. only thing i have to compare it to cause the only jordan iv i have are from this year.

Thanks for clearing that up. Dudes going by photos to base quality comparisons of sneakers :smh:

That nubuck material attracts a lot of dust, only thing I don't like about the IVs.

Back
Top Bottom