AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I'm glad I work in the mall, or else I would've had no idea about the guaranteed tickets. Hope the 11s go this smoothly 

In SF/DC bay area, all the store I went to said they would call sometime after 5 also which makes sense. I'm optimistic there will be a BUNCH of pairs available so I think everyone should get AT LEAST 1 pair

I won the raffle for my size at FL. I was actually quite surprised. Went to two stores feeling a fool for entering a raffle to buy a pair of Jordan's , but am quite pleased that they called me. I'm wearing them out of the store when I scoop them :smile:

LOL... i did the same!!! glad to see a local head on here.
first HYPED release in a while that has gone this smooth for me...
since I don't have a pair on hand, i'm def getting both pairs... doe.

nice! yea i was mad surprised how smoothly it went.

last time i lined up for kicks was the white cement III. thats when we could still go in the mall and line up. it was me and like 5 dudes

BTW, these tix are guaranteed.

i'm most likely not gonna get a third pair so hmu on PM if u a sz8.5 to see if i change my mind.

NO i am not soliciting, selling trading. If ur an 8.5 you can have my ticket. u just gotta go w meet up w me to cop

Last edited:
it should be first come first serve basis,,and the MIDNIGHT release since its Black Friday anyways

:smokin

Last edited:
just won a size 9 from champs at bayfair in the east bay!

glad i won something, but still waiting on other stores in the area so i dont have to go as far.

good luck to everyone else trying to score their first one!

Last edited:
anyone in the LA/OC area get any call backs?
Cerritos footlocker called me this morning

most other stores though said they would be calling after 5

Shoe Palace up at the mainplace said they would be callling after 7

I'm thinking that most calls are going to be made after 5 though

waitin to hear back from Footlocker/Champs in Antioch and Pleasanton plus Footlocker at Westfield over in SF

1 raffle ticket, got the call at 2:29pm earlier, I wasn't even planning on getting them but i'm not complaining

I actually look forward to calling Eastbay a little bit before launch and waiting on hold. I've never not secured a pair with that method.

Hopefully this isn't an online only release like the Olives. These are a GR and those weren't, so maybe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom