AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Just a heads up, it looks like finishline keeps replenishing its stock now...

Just copped a 3rd pair in size 13 for a relative.

man finishline be playing games :smh:

get through checkout to the final step of confirmation get a gatewaytimeout or transmission problem

tried the paypal option no dice

knowing my luck though im prob going to wake up to like 30 charges on my card from finishline because of this mess

Anyone know where I can find a size 12? I had one in my cart at FNL but no luck checking out

you better go to a overseas site you asking in here where to get a size 12 and everyone trying to get they own pairs lls eastbay says they got pairs but they lyin and FNL worked like a charm, why aint you ry JJ at 12am fool?

After having no success with eastbay and ndc, I decided to go to the nearest neighborhood footlocker and see what was what. Walked right in and snagged one of the last remaining pairs with ease. Had to settle for a .5 size lower than I wanted, but still :pimp:

Used a card for FNL and got a confirmation email shortly after...hopefully they don't cancel on me :stoneface:

Last edited:
I'm shocked.... I just got through on FNL

8:52am EST

I can't believe it

Ended up with a sz. 9 instead of a 9.5 but I won't complain for now

Thank you sweet baby jesus

Surprised there wasn't a line @ local footlocker got my size 12 with no problems hope everyone gets their pair as well.

After having no success with eastbay and ndc, I decided to go to the nearest neighborhood footlocker and see what was what. Walked right in and snagged one of the last remaining pairs with ease. Had to settle for a .5 size lower than I wanted, but still :pimp:

see i dont get you kids why get a size that doesnt fit hoping for a size swap, around here sometimes they give out tickets these days and if your ticket with your size is sold out thats it people try to get a different size and the managers tell em nah get the f*** outta here you had your chance dont try to ruin it for other people. dude if they aitn have your size you shoulda just said oh well onto the next one they just shoes they will get retroed again in the future, nike has ran out of ideas thats why everything gets retroed and re-retroed over and over again

Was able to get through on NDC and FNL. I had to have these shoes, since the OGs were my first pair of Jordans ever in 8th grade.

Mann.....screw a raffle, a ticket, and the little wanna be hustlers that wanna trade same shoe plus 50 bones just for a diff size.

Last edited:
Every time i get through to final step on FNL the site crashes and i have to stare at that stupid logo

Back
Top Bottom