AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

FNL site is messing up bad, I see alot of cancellation emails coming...

Last edited:
Just got through on eastbay also for sz 11 keep trying

Got confirmation also

Last edited:
I'm 100% winging this release. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I just got up. Didn't attempt to even try online. I didn't get any tickets, or have anyone hold me a pair. I'm about to go out and see if they have my size in Houston somewhere!

^ Where do you live though? Not as easy for everyone.
:smh:
Correction: If you live in a city and not the middle of nowhere then give up on line and go out to get these now that it is still early. You will have more chances this way than trying online. If you live in NYC like me don't think twice about it.

What's wrong with moco, if you still big up crime-ridden neighborhoods in DC or PG your priorities are *****.

Greetings from affluent bethesda.

actually my area is called the gold coast, yea dc is filled with crome is you surround yourself with that type of people. MoCo people are soft and the police are real pressed i never said anything was wrong with MoCo, i always take my chicks out to eat in downtown bethesda dont get in your feelings now son lls. its just funny how he said uptown and you never said you were from DC..seems like your priorities are out of wack and you need to learn how to read..that is all lol

damn missed out...oh well on to the next one

I was able to grab a sz 12 in the zoom rookie .... got lucky i guess.........

Last edited:
It's trying to process item in to cart on eastbay.. SHould I just leave it alone or is this false hope?

Dude waiting in line for a guaranteed ticket last night had the sack to say this to me after i asked him what size he needed... "I don't care I'll get as many of whatever size I can" ... So we didn't let dude in the first 10 spots in line. We told him he could do whatever he wanted after we ALL got ours, but after he learned the store had a 1 pair limit per person, he was bummed. Resellers crack me up, they're willing to go thru mad trouble, just to make maybe $50 on a shoe. You gotta really be broke to think that is a solid hustle haha. Hustling backwards isn't something I'd ever do...

Back
Top Bottom