AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

These definitely run a little more narrow than White/Cement.

See now this is good info. When someone says they run tts or .5 big, I feel like it's throwing people off. Being more specific in regards to length, width, toebox shape, etc. definitely helps online shoppers. So thank you for this.

For anyone in the Bay Area, NTSF tweeted this morning that they still have the same remaining sizes from the second RSVP. Picked up a sz10 last night for a friend who missed out online.

Word on the streets is that there are still pairs sitting in the DMV. So if you wanted these and don't have a pair, stop being lazy and make phone calls.

I was thinking about doubling up but I won't break these out more than 5-6 times a year so I don't think it's necessary or even worth it.

Why...where else would they be?

Exactly. And say what you want about resellers but many of times they are the only option to get a pair of shoes you may have missed out on. Sure they'll cost you, but that's how it works in a market economy.

I paid $700 for a dead stock pair of the 2001 Cool Grey XI's, yeah it was pricey, but that money is gone spent and forgotten...yet I still have my OG pair of CG's. I appreciate the reseller that made that possible for me...price gouge and all.

Picked mine up today. Someone earlier said the suede material on these is more similar to the 1989 originals than previous retros, and that's false. The originals were made out of Durabuck, similar to the original Jordan V and VI (the heels of the VI had a slightly shiny Durabuck around the heels). There was no nap to it, like the suede-like material used today. It was pretty resilient and easy to clean with a damp washcloth, and never looked ashy when clean.
For the love of god, Jordan Brand, bring back the original Durabuck on the retro IV, V, VI. The only retros to come close were the '99 and '00 versions.
this is exactly right.

Exactly. And say what you want about resellers but many of times they are the only option to get a pair of shoes you may have missed out on. Sure they'll cost you, but that's how it works in a market economy.
I paid $700 for a dead stock pair of the 2001 Cool Grey XI's, yeah it was pricey, but that money is gone spent and forgotten...yet I still have my OG pair of CG's. I appreciate the reseller that made that possible for me...price gouge and all.

When I resell shoes, I don't rape too hard really.

I try and make money for my troubles, that's all, I'm not out to kill people that really want the shoes.

Hell...when the HoH Black/Lime Foams dropped, I made like 12 runs to HoH that's 15-20 miles away from me to hook people up for $265 SHIPPED...I really made like nothing, hooked up like 20 dudes.

Last edited:
If you have ever made profit reselling a shoe, then you're a reseller.
Stop *****ing.
This. I have more respect for someone who admits it and says "I'm a reseller" than someone who posts a pickup pic with 20 pairs and says "Oh, they're all for my friends and family." If you had an extra pair of kicks that you could easily sell for $250, you wouldn't sell them for retail either, stop kidding yourself.

Anyone receive notice of shipment from eastbay?? mine is still waiting on approval... getting real antsy 
yes, label was printed and order processing closed out by eastbay last night.

Sometimes that whole "Waiting on approval" status takes a longer than you'd expect. If you don't buy from there often it may take longer for your status to switch, but you will be fine as long as your card is good. If your card is legit and the money is there, You'll get your shoes, player.

I'm not here to start a battle against resellers, but it is pretty irritating to see people take advantage of an opportunity just to make a few bucks from someone who has a passion for this. And I get it.. It's a hustle and people need to make money anyway they can.. There are people like this in any type of hobby. I'm also a huge car enthusiast and I see stuff like this happen all the time. I'm not here to tell you what you're doing is wrong. But as the enthusiast, you are taking away from something we love to do.

I'm not here to start a battle against resellers, but it is pretty irritating to see people take advantage of an opportunity just to make a few bucks from someone who has a passion for this. And I get it.. It's a hustle and people need to make money anyway they can.. There are people like this in any type of hobby. I'm also a huge car enthusiast and I see stuff like this happen all the time. I'm not here to tell you what you're doing is wrong. But as the enthusiast, you are taking away from something we love to do.
Most enthusiast are resellers also. 

Received my UPS email last night and received my Eastbay shipment confirmation this morning :pimp:

won't receive it till december 3rd though :x

Most enthusiast are resellers also. 

That's fine and dandy.. But do you realize how selfish that is? Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't charge someone some of the prices some people charge knowing that person shares the same passion for these sneakers as I do.

Nike/JB already make it hard enough and limited to get these things as it is.. Resellers double the hassle we already have to go through.

Last edited:
If I ever sold my J's I would sell them for $170. What I paid for them. Especially if I ******g wore them.  Guys who are uptight on $250+ and won't budge can **** off. Get a real job.

Last edited:
I missed the restock talk. Is there going to be one?
These did not sit like the last pair of 4s like some of y'all said they would. :smh:

Maaan, where Eastbay Ray @? :nerd: :lol:
Here! 8)

I hate that some people's orders ain't go through online but I gotta say this queue system that Eastbay has going on is MUCH better than the "let everybody get on and add to cart at the same time and crash the site" method. Was able to get one pair from Eastbay and one from FTL.com. Got my shipment emails earlier today so I'm good. Good week for sneaker pickups :smokin
- Preciate it.
Thanks for the feedback.

Anyone receive notice of shipment from eastbay?? mine is still waiting on approval... getting real antsy 
If you would like us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

If I ever sold my J's I would sell them for $170. What I paid for them. Especially if I ******g wore them.  Guys who are uptight on $250+ and won't budge can **** off. Get a real job.

If you can get more money, why wouldn't you?

I missed the restock talk. Is there going to be one?
These did not sit like the last pair of 4s like some of y'all said they would. :smh:

What idiot said these would sit? :lol:

I think people said they'd be easy to get, which they were, if you tried.

What bout the paypal fee and shipping... Now u down to 150 :tongue:

Less, IV's are heavy as hell.

I have a real job. And I'm also not selling my 4's for less than $250. Get over it. Everyone in my town had an opportunity to get at least two pairs easy. I was getting guaranteed tickets from FL and FA's the day of the release (on top of the tickets I already had). Then I copped even more at 6pm when people who had tickets didn't show up. Store managers was happy to get rid of them. I don't even resell anymore but this was easy pickin's

went to the Florida Mall, Orlando, FL.

walked in the Foot Locker, inquired about the shoes..salesperson told me about the ticket program: No Cop.

walked in the Finishline, didn't realize that there was a line out front (approx. 4 people) just walked in as if I wasn't there for the 4s. Asked about the 4s, salesperson asks me "were you in line?", I respond "ughh yea" he goes and gets my size: COPPED!

Back
Top Bottom