AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Ordered on a Thursday afternoon. Out for delivery on Monday morning.

From the UK to Southern California in about 4 days. :nthat:

Just got finishline to load but when I hit add to cart i got website cannot be found :stoneface:

Last edited:
Does anyone wear these with the jump man tag still on them? What are you supposed to do with it?
I keep them in the box when I was Black Friday shopping I saw some guy with the tag still on his white cements wanted to take a picture but didn't want to make it look obvious

They messed up my order with the playoff 13s.....never again will I deal with FNL

Yeah bro, I got screwed hard today. I already gave them my cc info and everything. Kicked me right out of my page, just like that. That was two times today, I also had a pair in the afternoon, also kicked me out of the page. I never hate on these spots, but these guys are the worst !!! I will never trust them on a release day. After I gave my cc info I called in, they said they would look out and reserve my size on th re up. They had a next release an hr or two later, didn't reserve nothing. The lady was rude as help on top of it, telling me she didn't get a lot of pairs. I was like i only needed one pair !!! Her excuse was that the customer rep didn't pass on the info to her ???? R u kidding me ??? These guys are jokers and don't give a beep about you. Beware people , just letting you know what my experience was like.

Yeah bro, I got screwed hard today. I already gave them my cc info and everything. Kicked me right out of my page, just like that. That was two times today, I also had a pair in the afternoon, also kicked me out of the page. I never hate on these spots, but these guys are the worst !!! I will never trust them on a release day. After I gave my cc info I called in, they said they would look out and reserve my size on th re up. They had a next release an hr or two later, didn't reserve nothing. The lady was rude as help on top of it, telling me she didn't get a lot of pairs. I was like i only needed one pair !!! Her excuse was that the customer rep didn't pass on the info to her ???? R u kidding me ??? These guys are jokers and don't give a beep about you. Beware people , just letting you know what my experience was like.

But respect to the man who gave the update on the Concords !!! I appreciate that big time !! Good looking !!! :D

FYI

I know this is the wrong thread but there is supposedly a restock of Concord 11's at Finisline. I would get another pair but I already have 2 pairs.

http://www.finishline.com/Air-Jorda...8=1&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-kJZTe.UY6HcvtFHHA0s6Yg

Thanks a lot bruh !!! Respect on the heads up kind sir. !!! Mad luv bruh !!! I tried but struck out, I thought I would get a chance at owning my first pair of 11's. guess not tho, I am gonna still try and keep my eyes open !!

Hopefully we can see more "surprises" from FNL, when I'm not in class. 
laugh.gif

No problem. I knew this particular thread was getting a lot of views and responses and I didn't want anyone to miss out especially if they could get them at retail.

Yes sir salute bruh !!! I was going hard for those, I don't own one 11. So I was going full steam ahead !! But I really appreciate that !!! That's what I like to see, dudes looking out for a fellow head.

Can't wait till my pairs come in...

Still thinking I should cop a 3rd pair. I know I'm gonna beat these things up, yard work shoes!

I'm utterly in love with these shoes, i really should have bought a 2nd pair, but I'm tryna save up for the Bred 11's

For anyone who's curious, Ive been wearing my Sol3society pair all day, almost everyday, for more than 2 weeks now.
I havent been balling in them or anything, but Ive given them real (not gentle use) and there is very minimal creasing and absolutely ZERO paint cracking.
Granted, its still only 2 weeks, not 2 years, but it seems like the paint is at least better than the CDP's

Hope everyone enjoys their pairs. Im expecting my FNL pair, which shipped friday, to arrive weds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom