AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Nice pics. These 3 4's were the only 3 I bothered picking up or should I say 'kept' this year. The white so called leather on the Fire Reds and White Cements was straight HORRIBLE! Sold my white cements after the first 2 wears..the leather was straight fugazi and I never took to that darker cement grey. It was just way too 'off' to me and didn't look right.
mean.gif
Thanks for the pics compliment. Just used my Samsung Galaxy Nexus. I hear what you're saying with the white cements. That grey is just too freaking dark. I still wanna pick up some fire red 4s eventually though. I know the quality isn't great, but that colorway to me is pure fire. I'll never get over how good the cavs 4s came out. They really stand out in execution compared to the others. Not one stray paint mark at all, not one glue stain. Everything down to the stitching just came out straight and perfect. Really awesome shoe. I'm thinking that because they were "limited", they weren't blasting out as many and as fast as the others....so quality was looked over more.

Damn bruh !! Sorry to hear that !!! That's messed up, I won't lie I would be pissed !! In the future always ask for a signature, I think it costs 2.00 more. Not a big few to pay to help you sleep better bruh !! I just found that out recently, I was almost in a near situation. Miraculously the driver now found them ( yeah right, got caught ) but anyways they said that I could do that, since then I always do that !!! Can't trust these guys out here

Damn that's my size too haha, well yeah they placed my Bred IV's on back order from the restock from today and the guy said they still have more in the warehouse and will do a restock. :smokin
[/quote

Who's got stock right now. ? I need a 12 in these, my place was supposed to exchange both of my 11.5 but only ended up fm getting one. I might return one and *** for a restock and catch a damn half inch bigger 4 !!! All of that for a half inch, ain't that a Bit#*h

DSG still has more in their warehouse and will do a restock in the future.  I currently have no idea when that's going to be, but I'm sure it'll be within a week or two.

My shoes are missing. I get home from work and check the tracking on my shoes and ups said item was left by my door WTF. Eastbay UPS are Fu@king up.:smh:

Can you stop trolling, and act like an adult and contact Eastbay or UPS by phone like a normal person instead of waiting for someone to reply to you here :smh:

Got a second pair last night from a local craigslist seller. still waiting for my eastbay pair tonorrow. very happy with these. tts for me.

hearing these stories of eastbay shipment getting lost got me worried. mine should arrive tomorrow but the progress description didnt move since 11/27. still said arrival scan in IL. im really worried now.

Damn bruh !! Sorry to hear that !!! That's messed up, I won't lie I would be pissed !! In the future always ask for a signature, I think it costs 2.00 more. Not a big few to pay to help you sleep better bruh !! I just found that out recently, I was almost in a near situation. Miraculously the driver now found them ( yeah right, got caught ) but anyways they said that I could do that, since then I always do that !!! Can't trust these guys out here
Thanks. Something seems strange with UPS .I live in very good neighborhood my neighbors are always on the lookout said they seen nothing.Ill be on the lookout. All my future orders I will pay more to have signature.

Can you stop trolling, and act like an adult and contact Eastbay or UPS by phone like a normal person instead of waiting for someone to reply to you here
mean.gif
What hell are you talking about! Ive done that already! Grow up
mean.gif

Last edited:
Kinda bummed out that I sold my white cements because I knew I was gonna get these. White Cements>Black Cements

D.icks Sporting Goods.

I think only the NY locations get them. It would be really nice if the CT locations did, I live 3 minutes away from one and I have good connections there. Ive talked to the workers there, they have started to get in some Jordans in the last year, but no retros. They did get the Lebron 9 Elite Home and Away's but I think there is more to come in the future. Someone told me last year the BC 3's dropped on DSG website.

Uhh I know this is a bit off topic, but anyone wanna tell me how bad the paint cracking is after several wears for the BCIII's?  I've looked through the aftermath thread and I heard about the paint cracking and it's making me reconsider getting them.

Last edited:
what happened with the flight tags on the tongue on this release? worst i've seen on any retro iv's.......

It really sucks reading about people and their packages coming up missing. You got to remember that the retailers authorize the delivery companies to leave the packages at the address. Only time they don't leave them is if they require a signature. My suggestion to anyone in here who won't be home on delivery day is to leave a note on their door. Tell the drivers to not leave the package and just leave a pick up slip to get the package the next day. Trust me, I'm one of those "delivery" people and I do read the notes from customers if one is left on the door.

People saying the 2012 white cements are better than these BREDs are crazy! Are you sure you have the right thread? :nerd:

thought that the seller offers the various shipping methods. not the buyer ?

so don't think the buyer can pick something that is not offered

People saying the 2012 white cements are better than these BREDs are crazy! Are you sure you have the right thread? :nerd:

I just like white shoes over black ones, its nothing personal against the bred 4's, I may be killed for this, but I think the military's are the nicest 4's.

Back
Top Bottom