AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

what happened to the guy who said that UPS showed DELIVERD but he had no shoes ???

last i knew they were trying to contact the driver

any updates ?? 

what happened to the guy who said that UPS showed DELIVERD but he had no shoes ???

any updates ?? 
When he put the tracker out on the package with UPS the shoes popped up real quick and he got them. i believe it was gregzzy

any updates ?? 
Nah man they said that they were going to do an investigation and they will let me know in 7 to 8 business days. They said that they will refund my money but that was it. I ask if they might have any info on some restock and they said no. Still piss I couldn't get them

^^^Man that sucks.  Same thing happened to another member that posted about it in here.  gregzzy had the same issue and the shoes showed up when UPS put the tracker on em.  Which makes it look like the driver was holding them back and if no complaint ever came in, the driver would keep them.

You may PM him to see exactly what he did to eventually get his pair in this same situation.  There are numbers after his user name, but it starts with greggzy I think.

Wore mine today while I was out and about for about 6 hours.............they held up well......no cracking..........but I have insoles in as some have recommended.........probably the reason why

Under Paid S#$% is grimy
mean.gif
I concur, brown turd's

Last edited:
Wore mine today while I was out and about for about 6 hours.............they held up well......no cracking..........but I have insoles in as some have recommended.........probably the reason why
well that's what sneakers are suppose to do. trying wearing them for a year Straight then get back to us. even if it was a 23hr period shoes are not going to ruin ok. come back in a yr and let us know how ur expedition went ok

well that's what sneakers are suppose to do. trying wearing them for a year Straight then get back to us. even if it was a 23hr period shoes are not going to ruin ok. come back in a yr and let us know how ur expedition went ok
lol
roll.gif

If any type of shoes didn't hold up for 6 hours, I don't think I'd put my feet in em.

No **** a year would be better to report on but since I can't fast forward time I thought I would share my experience .......... especially due to the fact that the older model cracked easily and most are predicting the same for this one........so save your smart *** remark........we can post whatever we like..........who are you the post police?

No **** a year would be better to report on but since I can't fast forward time I thought I would share my experience .......... especially due to the fact that the older model cracked easily and most are predicting the same for this one........so save your smart *** remark........we can post whatever we like..........who are you the post police?
roll.gif
yo i have to meet you kid and share an oreo with you. dont forget to bring a cup a milk red lid. you should place one out of the 3 pairs that you have under a car tire, only to test the midsole just to see how durable it is.

:rofl: yo i have to meet you kid and share an oreo with you. dont forget to bring a cup a milk red lid. you should place one out of the 3 pairs that you have under a car tire, only to test the midsole just to see how durable it is.

All right you win cool guy.........you must be the forum tough guy..........keep your Oreos kid

anyways,

@MJ4EVER2320, are you using those Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer insoles that everyone here has been recommending?

Started inspecting my pair and noticed that my midsoles were painted poorly guys can't even stay within the lines son lol

There is paint on my air bubble and there are 3 random brown lines on the black part of the midsole SMH

Bright spot is that these are durable no chipping insole have been replaced tho already

Prior to today, I've probably worn mine for less than 2 hours, but wore mine pretty much all day today and did quite a bit of walking. Absolutely no cracking or creasing on the mids or even on the white on the rear like I've seen someone else post. I have some Footprint Insoles on their way, but as of right now it's stock. But then again, I weigh 117 on my heavy days. Lol.

BTW, is anyone using sneaker shields with these? I have some sitting here, but not even sure if I need them. I see no creasing at all so far..

Last edited:
the thing about UPS is they just leave the package on your doorstep. So anyone of you neighbors would be able to see the box and take it.

tried using spencos on my already tight bred 4's **** was uncomfortable as hell so i switched back to the normal insoles :lol:

will be using on my 3's though wish my black cements werent cracked as hell already

Last edited:
lol :rofl:

If any type of shoes didn't hold up for 6 hours, I don't think I'd put my feet in em.

exactly, and it's sad reading all these post about alternate insoles for a shoe that cost $160. I wasn't aware of this cracking issue but damn we need to reevaluate who we give are money too from now on. Even reject shoes last longer than that.

lol :rofl:

exactly, and it's sad reading all these post about alternate insoles for a shoe that cost $160. I wasn't aware of this cracking issue but damn we need to reevaluate who we give are money too from now on. Even reject shoes last longer than that.

My BCIII finally cracked, literally a year after RD... I noticed it when I got home from picking up my BCIV pairs on Black Friday. I hit them with the Sharpie Paint marker and they were good to go after that. I'm surprised they didn't crack earlier, as I wear them more than any other shoe. Still in such good shape that I don't want to break out pair #2 yet. I'll just keep hitting them with the paint marker, as needed 8)

Back
Top Bottom