AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

If anyone wants the white/red IV's in a 10.5, Di ck's Sporting Goods has a pair on their site.

Last edited:
Couldn't wait, so I broke these out yesterday.

iyldub.png

Definitely top 5 release of the year.

:smokin

If anyone in the LA/Pasadena area is still looking, then you should hit up the Footaction in Pasadena. I went in today to chop it up with the staff about the XIs and he mentioned that they're ordering restocks for the IVs.

Which footlocker in dena? Only one I know of was on Colorado, but they closed down.

Last edited:
It's a Footaction, not a Footlocker and it's on Fair Oaks and I believe Orange Grove. Just go passed the freeway overpass towards Altadena.

Wow, did someone seriously ask what do you do with the jumpman hang tag? Lemme guess, you just found out recently that these shoes were named after a basketball player?

First of all ,I was just asking because a kid at school was wearing his 4's with the tag on them and I thought he looked weird. Second I was wondering if you kept them on the shoes they would be worth more when I'm done with them and I didn't know you could reattach it anyways. Just asking a question you don't need to jump on me.

Im not even gonna lie....this forum is starting to get crammed up with squares that dont have ne common sense....smh at the new generation....

First of all ,I was just asking because a kid at school was wearing his 4's with the tag on them and I thought he looked weird. Second I was wondering if you kept them on the shoes they would be worth more when I'm done with them and I didn't know you could reattach it anyways. Just asking a question you don't need to jump on me.
Here's the problem I've noticed with all these new "sneaker heads." As they said in that judge judy thing, they buy shoes, wear them a couple times to stunt, then sell em VNDS. Someone in another thread a while ago called them "rental beasts" and I like that term because it hits the nail on the head. Just look on craigslist a month after a GR releases. You'll find multiple worn once pairs up for sale.

BTW, dope pic Hughes :smokin

Last edited:
Damb b. Posted my size 11.5 on craigslist (wrong size) and some dude flaked on me after offering 210. Feelsbatman.

Mine showed up from a EU site with the tongue bent at a annoying angle, mud (quarter sized stain) on the inside cusion of the shoe. Also the shoe had cardboard shavings and dust all over it! WTF!

Decided to give my 99s a rest and broke out one of my 2 pairs of 2012s.

Not bad at all. Think I just wanted to unds em :lol:

finally got mine. at first wear it's pretty hard and not so comfy, but after break-in it's nice. one of the better J releases this year.

also lace swapped.. imho this is the way it should've looked..

Nice pickup. Not a fan whatsoever of the lace swap though. Black/red IVs have always had black laces ever since I've seen them, whether MJ or anyone else worn them. Anything else just looks completely wrong to me. But if you like it, do you I guess..

White laces are a no-no. Only black jordans that look acceptable with white laces are the fives - ask Mike.

Back
Top Bottom