AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

IDK i think it varies TBH, i'm a 9 in everything but copped a pair of these in a 9 and its too small.
now i gotta either sell my pair for the money to buy a 9.5 or find someone to trade...
but on the same hand, i thought the white cements fit a little bigger than these... am i the only one?

Damn, those are all beautiful shoes.

Same for me just add the Infrared VI's. 
smokin.gif
That's all I'm missing.

That's exactly what happened to me man. I got the Bred 4s and White Cements 4s both in size 8.5. My Cements fit TTS but my Bred 4s fit tighter. Not like a normal 8, but more like a 8.25. I think it's the material; the leather on the Cements is thinner than the material used on the Breds. I can't decide rather I want to sell mine or just wear them until they stretch out. 

Last edited:
That's exactly what happened to me man. I got the Bred 4s and White Cements 4s both in size 8.5. My Cements fit TTS but my Bred 4s fit tighter. Not like a normal 8, but more like a 8.25. I think it's the material; the leather on the Cements is thinner than the material used on the Breds. I can't decide rather I want to sell mine or just wear them until they stretch out. 

My Wht/Cements are 8.5 & Blk/Cements are 9. Both fit the same. Just break em in more, and you outta be good.

My Wht/Cements are 8.5 & Blk/Cements are 9. Both fit the same. Just break em in more, and you outta be good.
That's what I should have done, got the Breds in a size 9. But I got them in the same size as the White Cements thinking they would fit the same, but the Breds just fit tighter. And I could wear them around the house and break them in, but I have a wide foot so I'm noticeable the slight difference in size more than a person with a normal foot would. So for me to just wear them around the house won't really make a difference because I still feel the pressure points on the outer part of the shoes. 

Sucks having wide feet. Ha. 

I finally have my pair of Air Jordan 4 Bred, I'm really happy and I can show off or because I am there is not one pair or maybe one person!
pimp.gif

My Wht/Cements are 8.5

That's what I should have done, got the Breds in a size 9. But I got them in the same size as the White Cements thinking they would fit the same, but the Breds just fit tighter. And I could wear them around the house and break them in, but I have a wide foot so I'm noticeable the slight difference in size more than a person with a normal foot would. So for me to just wear them around the house won't really make a difference because I still feel the pressure points on the outer part of the shoes. 

Sucks having wide feet. Ha. 

I hear you. Luckily I scored a 8.5 & 9, so I wore both and decided which fit best. Then got rid of the 8.5. I'd sell/trade for a 9.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do. I'm just trying to sell my 8.5 for retail; not trying to break anybodies wallet, and then put that money toward a size 9.

Last edited:
yea i wore mine once but it hurts soo much when i got TTS.

tried all the tips. relace. remove insole. the toe box is just super narrow.

i bought mine at nike, can i just return my 11.5 worn once? even at this point? or is it too late, i have receipt? or if tis too late can i just say i have no receipt and get store credit hoping its for retail price still.

i dont mind just returning for money back because my friend who has a size 12 said he dont really want the shoes will sell it to me at retail.

yea i wore mine once but it hurts soo much when i got TTS.

tried all the tips. relace. remove insole. the toe box is just super narrow.

i bought mine at nike, can i just return my 11.5 worn once? even at this point? or is it too late, i have receipt? or if tis too late can i just say i have no receipt and get store credit hoping its for retail price still.

i dont mind just returning for money back because my friend who has a size 12 said he dont really want the shoes will sell it to me at retail.
Why not just sell your 11.5 pair ?  I highly doubt they'll let you return it at this point .

Mine fit more like a 8.25, not uncomfortably tight but noticeable tight if that makes sense. I just hope I can find somebody who stills wants a pair. 

My BRED 4's fit PERFECT in a 11.5 but the WC4's are a hair big. Same sizes. I dunno. Black reds feel TTS. White cements a 1/4 inch bigger.

Back
Top Bottom