AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

incredible day today. copped both the thunder 4s and bred 4s restock on NDC. I guess this makes up for me missing up the bred 11s yesterday since I was out all day.

grabbed a size 9 ...will use to trade for a pair of cavs 4 hopefully .... got in on the thunder restock as well ! :smokin

Damn, needed a 9.5 for my brother :smh: Hopefully I can still get through

Last edited:
^^^ cant add none to cart. need that 11.5 my other 4s cracking bad after 5 wears, think i just got a bad pair

Last edited:
Couldnt add to cart..
mean.gif
mean.gif
.. o well ill try again with the Royal 1's

seeson

right up there with the guy who posted the finishline mobile trick!!!!!

good lookin last night playa.. u forever getting repped by me

Tried to get a 10.5, my size 10 is tighter than I thought it would be. Hopefully it loosens up after a few wears, cause I'm not going on that hunt again. I do have spenco insoles though

Has anyone who ordered NOT received an e-mail confirmation yet?  Have a feeling mine's gonna be cancelled.  Not really bummed out, just wondering how long these can take.

Has anyone who ordered NOT received an e-mail confirmation yet?  Have a feeling mine's gonna be cancelled.  Not really bummed out, just wondering how long these can take.
You should most likely call them and find out if you still have the order # from the confirmation page.  They will tell you straight up or not.

I think u should be good. I called them for my order, gave them my order# and the lady said I was good to go and it was confirmed but sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for an email confirmation. 

NDC just updated Bred IV page and is now officially sold out. Bummer... 
nthat.gif
 onnnn to the next one!

Haven't got a email confirmation yet as of right now..

Back
Top Bottom