AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

I'm surprised these aren't on SNKRS yet given that the later launch date of the vapor max on the 22nd is on there....

1st pair came in today. Man the leather is so soft on these.
nthat.gif
My Goodness
nerd.gif

good reviews keep comin for this joint. Can't wait to lay my fingers on them leather in person. :pimp:

Last edited:
1st pair came in today. Man the leather is so soft on these.
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Nice pics @Rclark22!!!

I meant to ask you, is the material used on the heel tabs, the same rubbery material used on the 2016, White Cement 4's? Or, did they go back to using plastic? I'm sorry for not knowing this, but the White Cements from last year, were the last 4's I've held in hand.

These are looking real good. Its time to piss off the wife with another sneaker purchase

You and me both. My girl looked me all upside my head after buying the copper foams and retro 1 metallic red in the same week. And im already lined up for the foams that come out next month too. I just get my newborn daughter a pair too so she forget all about me lol

Last edited:
Count me in the wifey is mad club. I've copped both silver and gold air max, asphalt vapormax and the maroon uptempo. But I did treat her to dinner so... let's roll the dice! These are a must!!!!!!

that's the key, treat the wife out to a dinner/spa day....whatever to keep the anger at a simmer.

These things are looking good
+1 on gettting a tumbled pair
Handful of my pairs have half tumbled half smooth.....
Come on tumbled!

Back
Top Bottom