AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

I think these will be like the "Dunk from Above" 4s, the people who did purchase those were quite happy for the most part with them. The quality looks to be very similar.

Good comparison. I bought a pair of DFA IVs for $150 from villa, one of my favorite pairs to wear.

Anyone have these in hand that can confirm whether the heel tab is like the soft plastic 2016 WC4 or like the hard plastic 2012 Black/Red 4?
SNKRS photos making me think Black/red but it's impossible to truly tell texture and feel from a photo. Not that it matters either way, just curious.

Anyone have these in hand that can confirm whether the heel tab is like the soft plastic 2016 WC4 or like the hard plastic 2012 Black/Red 4?
SNKRS photos making me think Black/red but it's impossible to truly tell texture and feel from a photo. Not that it matters either way, just curious.

It's soft plastic like the white cement 4s, I just saw them at Finishline.

Leather is A1, same leather as the pure 4s

thanks for the heads up peoples... just copped for $175 shipped + 8% ebay bucks
nthat.gif

if cityblue comes through with the 30 off, i'll double up (though I never get through with them anyway
laugh.gif
)

NDC foul for taking away discounts for now.. hope thats removed next weekend. tryna grab these with GC and discount

Tempeted to get that eBay listing pair for $180. I got a FTL rewards to use on this for $15 off. But the 9.5% tax always kills me.

Pretty much just paying box price. Still too much. Lol.

Last edited:
Initially I was gonna pay retail on RD
But I think I'll take my chances and wait for a decent discount
I've been buying so many shoes for good discounts....
I just can't pay retail anymore
Can't do it, won't do it

Looking at that map....
We shall feast on discount
The real question is how deep of a discount shall we receive[emoji]129300[/emoji]
I say cityblue at $133
Then later down the road other retailers at around $120
Yeah....that's sound about right [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom