AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

Looking at that map....
We shall feast on discount
The real question is how deep of a discount shall we receive[emoji]129300[/emoji]
I say cityblue at $133
Then later down the road other retailers at around $120
Yeah....that's sound about right [emoji]128077[/emoji]

City Blue $133

Resellers $120, $13 price difference I take it as donation to charity.

could simply be because of the $20 discount everyone can use, well see Monday after it expires
nerd.gif
WTH!? when did they start not allowing discount codes on j's?  It just worked for me last week.  Was there an announcement?

NDC foul for taking away discounts for now.. hope thats removed next weekend. tryna grab these with GC and discount
Do tell...what's the word....can't use discount codes on NDC anymore?  My whole plan was to wait for them to drop on NDC and use my 20% off...crap.

WTH!? when did they start not allowing discount codes on j's?  It just worked for me last week.  Was there an announcement?
No announcement; most of us found out  Saturday when the Chuyney's hit NDC.

Do tell...what's the word....can't use discount codes on NDC anymore?  My whole plan was to wait for them to drop on NDC and use my 20% off...crap.
It's a no-go, and I am in the same boat.

Last edited:
So it's just Jordans?  Anyone chat with Nike to find out if this is just on release day?

No announcement; most of us found out  Saturday when the Chuyney's hit NDC.

It's a no-go, and I am in the same boat.

So coupon codes will not work for Alternate Motorsports 4s on NDC?

Also, what the heck is going on with DTLR raffle?! This sneaker is limited like Royal 1s ? It hasn't even release yet (June 17)

Nike chat has no clue about this new rule; they say it should work....SMH.... 

got my 4's today for box price
much nicer then when i first saw them last week

BTW discount codes don't work on Jordans anymore that's reason i got my pair this morning

why wait till Saturday to pay box when the codes dont work anymore and i can pay box price now

Last edited:
Praying for that city blue deal. We be bombin that place and lick the inventory clean when that deal pops.:pimp: :lol:

I called City Blue
Alternate MS4 will not be on discount like Pure Money 4s

Well
eBay then
$180 is too much.,,. I will wait for $150

Dang RIP city blue deal. Hope dudes find other deals so we all feast for cheap. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Does CityBlue allow their coupon codes to work on new releases?

I spoke again with Nike.  They said the codes should work on Jordans, and they would apply it over the phone.  Note that if you order on snkrs then it moves to Nike.com, you won't be able to order for 24hrs as the "one per person" restrictions lasts for 24hrs, even if you cancel the first snkrs order.  Though you could use a different account I suppose.  

Lastly, they said coupons can't be applied to snkrs orders by reps, per policy, however, they have seen it happen.

Wish I knew whether these will sell out on snkrs; seems unlikely!  If I'm smart, I wait it out for it to go to nike.com (note Nike+ doesn't get them at the same time nike.com does!), and get a rep to apply my code.

I wonder if they can cancel a first order placed with a gift card, and refund a credit card order placed on a 2nd order and charge the gift card....all before either order ships?  I'm thinking not....

don't think NDC will allow coupon over the phone, reps might not be up to date but I'm sure if a product on NDC shows it can't be discounted then it won't work over the phone. usually works that way with many sites and then again we never seen these type restrictions before :smh:

don't get it though, ***** been sitting on the site for months and only moved due to use of codes so I don't get why would they stop a few 10-15% off codes. not like every customer has one :lol:

FcFs On DeZ At My Spot!!!Double Positive!!! IAM I Bout To Dubb UP...[emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
IDK but I argued with the rep until they got me the supervisor.  They then verified that the codes should work on jordans even if they're not currently working on the website....Maybe they're all uninformed!

Last edited:
IDK but I argued with the rep until they got me the supervisor.  They then verified that the codes should work on jordans even if they're not currently working on the website....Maybe they're all uninformed!

Good! NDC discount! Now all I need is a % code!

The Nike codes also wouldnt work on the new Nike zoom fly

So not just jordans

Last edited:
when people are always referring to these Nike Codes ... what are they talking bout? 

Nike employee discount codes? 

If Nike intends to keep their promo code embargo on GR J's they better invest in another warehouse in Tennessee to store the shoes until they head out to the factory outlet stores .

Back
Top Bottom