AIR JORDAN 4 BLACK - MATTE SILVER - GAME ROYAL $190 June 17th 2017

Steal , yep
Live and learn..... I was eager to get my 2nd (pure money) & 3rd (away motorsports) pair of 4s
So overpaid $25 each

Now I decided to wait for HOF 13s to go below $100
As well waiting for Bred 13 to drop to $115

I told a college freshman who wants Kyrie 2 or Kyrie 3
Wait patiently......... Kyrie must go lower than $80 to sell, $100 ain't going nowhere.....
KD 9/9E/10 will sell once it hit $70
This year was good overall.
Almost every retro went under retail (10% to 40% off) the key is waiting but if you have a weird size is risky too so anything between 10% and 30% off in a pair I really want and I'm in. :lol:

Wore these for the first time the other day. It's a big difference in how comfortable these and the white cements are to other IV's
All of this... I finally tired on my toro 4s and geezzzz, those things felt like bricks on top of rocks... The Toro 4s were also cut shorter around the ankle, compared to the remastered 4s... Ill take remastered 4s any day

Saw these at the Detroit store, and happened to wear my Oreo's in. These look like garbage next to the oreo's, legitimately one of the cheapest looking 4's I've seen!! Just a disgrace

This year was good overall.
Almost every retro went under retail (10% to 40% off) the key is waiting but if you have a weird size is risky too so anything between 10% and 30% off in a pair I really want and I'm in. :lol:
See the City Blue deals were 25% to 30% off.
I didn't catch any 40% off which is sad haha.
Saw these at the Detroit store, and happened to wear my Oreo's in. These look like garbage next to the oreo's, legitimately one of the cheapest looking 4's I've seen!! Just a disgrace

Black matte silver "Away Motorsports" has partial real leather which is better than a lot of 4s. It just need more Blue in there.

Cheapest looking should be White MotorSports 4, that pleather.

I wouldn't buy Oreos because the cement color is on midsole, not on mudguard.

yup only 8,8.5 left...luckily I was on it before SL tweeted the direct link

and they already shipped :pimp:

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS
Good lookin out on the sheikh deal.. I ordered the last 10 earlier today. Been waiting for $120ish deal..

I got a 10.5 and I wish I would have got an 11 like my PPs and Royals. I usually wear a 10.5, except for with 3s, I prefer an 11 as well.

Thanks for all the reply. Very helpful. Do you think going .5 down would make a big difference?

Back
Top Bottom