Air jordan 4 doermbecher

ummm not really, that cant be a defect either, do you not see how thin the white bordering is?

these are straight from nike factories in china. these cannot be fake. i was just trying what you guys think of them. im assuming all these shoes are post or pre production but i dont care. for the price, u cant beat it.

these are straight from nike factories in china. these cannot be fake. i was just trying what you guys think of them. im assuming all these shoes are post or pre production but i dont care. for the price, u cant beat it.
How exactly are you sure they are coming from "Nike Factories"? I see quite a bit of fakes on that site. Taobao

The blue face print should be the same for both shoes. They should be both looking at the left. The blue face print on the right shoe is not correct.

Yeah but I'm not too sure they're made inside a "Nike" factory. Probably made in their own factories. I read an article about this somewhere I forget. It really all depends on the person buying. Everyone has the right to their own opinion. For me personally, I only buy from Footlocker, Finishline, Footaction, Champs or other authorized retailers. Good luck to you.

Yeah but I'm not too sure they're made inside a "Nike" factory. Probably made in their own factories. I read an article about this somewhere I forget. It really all depends on the person buying. Everyone has the right to their own opinion. For me personally, I only buy from Footlocker, Finishline, Footaction, Champs or other authorized retailers. Good luck to you.

Why pay reseller prices or even retail when u can get them early for less and have the same quality. Im never going to buy jordans at a store ever. Im cant take the risk of getting shot in the head for a pair of shoes or jumped for my spot in line.

Why pay reseller prices or even retail when u can get them early for less and have the same quality. Im never going to buy jordans at a store ever. Im cant take the risk of getting shot in the head for a pair of shoes or jumped for my spot in line.
That would be true if they were the same quality but they're not. That's the problem. Again, everyone has the right to their own opinion.

Last edited:
you need to go back to iss and take those garbage db 4s with you.

Back
Top Bottom